THE 2022/2023 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Top Scorer Katja Snoeijs goal

Benni Winner

FwqDQiQX0AcPIGG

So, Everton have been nailed on for 6th for a while - I think that's where the Manager had predicted before the season. 4 spots higher on the table than last season and 10 points higher as well. For next match, it's a "free" game in that we can't move up or down the table, but can affect other teams' standings. I'd be happy to see 3 pts against Man City just to get them and leave them in 4th. And of course, without a doubt, seeing Liverpool drop another spot would be great, but it's unlikely unless West Ham can beat Spurs 10-0 or something like that.

For next season, need to look at ensuring we can stay top 5/6, and look to challenge for Top 4 - to make that is another 15 pts above this season. 5 wins and approx +15 in goal diff. That's a lot of work - and will take some more investment in strong players who want to work within the manager's approach. And of course, @Ring master is pointing out a big player or two will leave, so the transfer window will be interesting.

All in all, a good season for the Blues - looking forward to next Saturday's match. (And, most importantly, let's not have any big injuries come out of the final match!)

So, Everton have been nailed on for 6th for a while - I think that's where the Manager had predicted before the season. 4 spots higher on the table than last season and 10 points higher as well. For next match, it's a "free" game in that we can't move up or down the table, but can affect other teams' standings. I'd be happy to see 3 pts against Man City just to get them and leave them in 4th. And of course, without a doubt, seeing Liverpool drop another spot would be great, but it's unlikely unless West Ham can beat Spurs 10-0 or something like that.

For next season, need to look at ensuring we can stay top 5/6, and look to challenge for Top 4 - to make that is another 15 pts above this season. 5 wins and approx +15 in goal diff. That's a lot of work - and will take some more investment in strong players who want to work within the manager's approach. And of course, @Ring master is pointing out a big player or two will leave, so the transfer window will be interesting.

All in all, a good season for the Blues - looking forward to next Saturday's match. (And, most importantly, let's not have any big injuries come out of the final match!)
And can I say it's just nice not have a pucker factor of 11 out of 10 on relegation fears for one of our teams?

We have lost 21 games in a row all comps v city, so anything other than defeat will b a plus, they had their number 1 ruled out because of a Red v Man utd a bit earlier, while their number 2 is currently injured, their 3rd choice is 18 but has played the odd few games for City

Status
Not open for further replies.