THE 2022/2023 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Everton, knew the likes of Raso was gone from us over the years 4months before we said it lol, we have to have stuff agreed before we officially say anything on players - IE last year you may have noticed (Probably not) that the Like's of Gio was announced by Arsenal/then loaned to us, the very same second we announced Gio was on Loan to us - Veje was signed in March 2022 a week after sorensen was serectly at the game v Chelsea mid march at WHP last year - a full 3 weeks before any official announcement he was the new boss - Our New Forward is signed/their contract runs out end of June. Even our player of the year was recorded 9 days ago at finch farm (Below) with Sorensen and the Team - so its even when we do that lol

View attachment 212312
I know, I know....I am just a bit impatient....

Hopefully our new forward gets said soon, we love to drag out signings and no idea why we sometimes take weeks,even sometimes months to announce them, our new forward was secretly at the final home game and was due to be announced unexpectedly to the Fans, but her representatives were stuck in flight - The player has been living with certain players - unless we will officially just wait till contracts end at the end of June

Hopefully our new forward gets said soon, we love to drag out signings and no idea why we sometimes take weeks,even sometimes months to announce them, our new forward was secretly at the final home game and was due to be announced unexpectedly to the Fans, but her representatives were stuck in flight - The player has been living with certain players - unless we will officially just wait till contracts end at the end of June
So, assuming we're waiting for next Friday?

Maybe, i never know when things are going to be said officially. Forward has been done since mid may, and we have a mid player that has agreed to join us that has up to last week not signed the papers, just to name 2
WSL window is 26th June - 14th Sep
Player Contracts end 30th June

IE Ramsey for example would probably not be said till after her Man Utd contract ends 30th June. (and any signing can be said many weeks later)
Foreign players can be said from 26th June (or before if Clubs wanted to) but probably cant officially sign the papers till their contract end from which ever foriegn team they came from

Glad to see they extended this, she's a pretty strong keeper.

Q: do we know if Emily Ramsey will return?
Brosnan has been done since mid may and Ramsey as far as i knew in may was we had to wait till tomorrow for her Contract to officially end to be able to say anything. We offered Man Utd Money in Jan but they down the bid, Probably thinking she would resign with Man Utd as she is a Man Utd fan, but she's been on loan for years to other club's. so from tomorrow she will be on a free and she loved it at Everton

We have a new Top forward signed, will be announced in due Course - while a big player or 2 is leaving
In Typical Everton take forever Style - We are geting very close Hopefully to announcing the move, as its now starting to hit the Net who it is

In Typical Everton take forever Style - We are geting very close Hopefully to announcing the move, as its now starting to hit the Net who it is
How to announce it without announcing it) Looks like a quite a coup of a signing, Arsenal and Chelsea linked.

How to announce it without announcing it) Looks like a quite a coup of a signing, Arsenal and Chelsea linked.

She is, A very very good player and was somehow left out Italy W/C Team, as the Italy Boss does not like players pretty much not playing in Italian League, Liverpool fans over the weeks all thought she was signing for them

Status
Not open for further replies.