THE 2022/2023 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest defeat in Everton History tonight, in 28 years

FvjLWHHXsAA0HNR

i know we are probably mid table again but Everton just seems a by word now for mediocrity - just fed up….does anyone do anything right at Everton from the lower age groups through to the first team or the ladies team? It’s just so boring.

Not good enough results like that.
Of course, Arsenal, City and Chelsea in that order are teams we lose to the most, never seen that result coming even more so after the 1st 15 odd, but if you have the quality of chelsea scoring with every shot on target-that will never help lol

i know we are probably mid table again but Everton just seems a by word now for mediocrity - just fed up….does anyone do anything right at Everton from the lower age groups through to the first team or the ladies team? It’s just so boring.
In the womens league, the Top 4 are way out ahead by miles, they have the best players and so much more money than the rest, and in real terms the rest are always fighting for 5th, Everton should finish 6th

The Women were in relatively good form going into tonight, they were up against the current champions who are in a cup final next week. It’s a freak result, nothing more than that

In the womens league, the Top 4 are way out ahead by miles, they have the best players and so much more money than the rest, and in real terms the rest are always fighting for 5th, Everton should finish 6th
They are prepared to spend as much yes, and if they wanted to of course they could spend more than us. I’m not sure if there are any financial for play restrictions for the women’s game but if there isn’t there aren't those restrictions on our spending,

it would just be nice if we could compete at the top end of a table at one of the footballing disciplines - other than winning the PL2 trophy about 3 or 4 years ago, we win f.a. and it’s just pissing me off (permission for lip to wobble)

The Women were in relatively good form going into tonight, they were up against the current champions who are in a cup final next week. It’s a freak result, nothing more than that
going for the 4th consecutive league title - they have had 1 home defeat in 4 years and won 38 of last 41 home games

Maybe but I just come to my sense ps tonight then in terms of the club in general we do nothing right - law of averages would say that after 28 years or in the different gender or age categories we’d at least do some things correctly (apart from EiTC) - I’m just ranting

They are prepared to spend as much yes, and if they wanted to of course they could spend more than us. I’m not sure if there are any financial for play restrictions for the women’s game but if there isn’t there aren't those restrictions on our spending,

it would just be nice if we could compete at the top end of a table at one of the footballing disciplines - other than winning the PL2 trophy about 3 or 4 years ago, we win f.a. and it’s just pissing me off (permission for lip to wobble)
Everton women's budget is nowhere, not even anywhere near Chelsea and co, The Girls are at least the 35th budget at the club - The Boss somehow workled wonders with what he has. the Girls have gone from having the best away defence 3 games ago the whole league to doing what they have, but Injuries over the weeks and massive gaps inbetween games never helps any team

Everton women's budget is nowhere, not even anywhere near Chelsea and co, The Girls are at least the 35th budget at the club - The Boss somehow workled wonders with what he has. the Girls have gone from having the best away defence 3 games ago the whole league to doing what they have, but Injuries over the weeks and massive gaps inbetween games never helps any team
I’m being educated on this to be honest….just wondering why our women’s budget is so low? Is it subject to restrictions?

I’m being educated on this to be honest….just wondering why our women’s budget is so low? Is it subject to restrictions?
They are not thought of like the men's team, Sarvar Ismailov was the main man for putting money in, but they had to get rid of some players on silly wages he give them, after why he left just for a start. some players wil leave this summer and not as many coming in as like over the years - Everton have had like 10 come in and leave the last few season during the summer, a team cant be build doing that every summer,

They are not thought of like the men's team, Sarvar Ismailov was the main man for putting money in, but they had to get rid of some players on silly wages he give them, after why he left just for a start. some players wil leave this summer and not as many coming in as like over the years - Everton have had like 10 come in and leave the last few season during the summer, a team cant be build doing that every summer,
Just sounds like another example of incompetence in terms of the clubs oversight to be honest. For example does the DoF look after the women’s side as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.