THE 2019/2020 EVERTON LADIES WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah George was excellent at the back. I thought her and the keeper hit the kind of required level needed because in the main we were woeful.

BUT

Beating that shower of crap ain't to be sniffed at so well done girls!!!
Gabby George was dodgy v man utd-she made 3 errors that game,but then again so did Everton really,she is the cousin of man utds Jesse Lingard
but some of our defending today was brilliant including one by simone magill sliding in when they had chance on around the pen spot

Gabby George was dodgy v man utd-she made 3 errors that game,but then again so did Everton really,she is the cousin of man utds Jesse Lingard
but some of our defending today was brilliant including one by simone magill sliding in when they had chance on around the pen spot

Yeah was that the sliding block? Proper old school defending that and a brilliant block.

The number 7 for Everton looked good today I thought, very dangerous when 1v1 with the fullback.

Yes she was excellent 1st half, tired a lot 2nd half.

Think she's an England u21 International (think it was her who they mentioned a couple of times)

Got into a couple of great positions 2nd half but didn't do much with the opportunities but she looked proper tired 65 minutes onwards

Yes she was excellent 1st half, tired a lot 2nd half.

Think she's an England u21 International (think it was her who they mentioned a couple of times)

Got into a couple of great positions 2nd half but didn't do much with the opportunities but she looked proper tired 65 minutes onwards
Got a knock first half, never recovered properly.

Boye-Hlorkah is the number 7 for Everton ,shes been with the development team since she was 8 years old and then joined the first team squad at 17,shes had 2 ACL injuries 2 years in a row a few years ago and today i think was 1st time in a while shes played the whole game

I don't know if this will post, but I took my little girl wasn't impressed with YNWA whatsoever.. Her first Anfield derby, her first win

That reminds me of like a rugby player facing the Haka with just indifference and the ever growing will that it's just going to make them play better to help crush NZ for making them stand around longer looking at them than required.

We could do with a few players with that mentality.

14713163923_63e54a7cf7_o.png

Status
Not open for further replies.