tesco wannaways

Status
Not open for further replies.

wabisabi

Player Valuation: £1m
"But I am the one who has to take responsibility for the team. I pick the team and I sign them. I'm the one who has the ultimate responsibility."

davey m quoted on bbc site this morning. priming himself for the off?

wonder what he's thinking / feeling this morning.. everton kicked in by hull, kirkby kicked in by da govt..

i'm as used to the general goodison gloom as any but right now feels particularly bleak.

:oops::oops:

Going home to Caviar, models and mansions with ferraris in garages, I doubt they give a [Poor language removed].

priming himself for the off ?

accepting responsibility is what it's called, i realise that it's something that doesn't happen these days in society but that is what he is doing. it's also time for others to accept blame as well.

Going home to Caviar, models and mansions with ferraris in garages, I doubt they give a [Poor language removed].

i though exactly that just before half time when the camera was right in moyes face, just the sort of face that says..... who gives a stuff ? while these are driving home i'll be back already home by chopper talking to rocky and the fonz via video link whilst being fed grapes on my chaise lounge by amanda, liz and jenny whilst bill fans me with ostrich feathers.

or did i see a man that had tears in his eyes and was gonna make fergies hairdrier treatment seem like a spa resort treat ?

priming himself for the off ?

accepting responsibility is what it's called, i realise that it's something that doesn't happen these days in society but that is what he is doing.

hope you're right.

for me i've heard him say similar a few times in recent weeks and sense an edge of something more.. i think he'll be massively pissed off about kirkby and wondering about where to now?

still.. hoping you're right!

Fergie retires - Moyes sitting in the Old Trafford Boardroom.......sooner rather than later.....

Nightmare I had last night.

Without a new stadia, no investment and kirkby kicked in the dirt, I can't really see how Moyes can still say taht the club can fulfill his ambitions.

This is the start of the club's deciline. Expect championship footie in a few seasons time.

He is super great, thats what I dont get, hes took a Club, down on its knees and dragged them to near the top of the league, hes hitting a glass ceiling cos whilst other Clubs have moved forward at board room level, we have stayed still due to the greed of a few men.

£4m net spend, 3 times LMA Manager of the year, thats his peers judging him the best of everybody, HIS PEERS.

David Moyes is the best Manager Everton Football Club could possibly have at this moment, David Moyes has always been the best man for the job, hes the only man for the job.

He is super great, thats what I dont get, hes took a Club, down on its knees and dragged them to near the top of the league, hes hitting a glass ceiling cos whilst other Clubs have moved forward at board room level, we have stayed still due to the greed of a few men.

£4m net spend, 3 times LMA Manager of the year, thats his peers judging him the best of everybody, HIS PEERS.

David Moyes is the best Manager Everton Football Club could possibly have at this moment, David Moyes has always been the best man for the job, hes the only man for the job.

I agree with all that.

But you're telling me he's a better tactician than anyone else??

I agree with all that.

But you're telling me he's a better tactician than anyone else??

I think Moyes is the best we could hope for at this club, and the best available for us. But as for being a great tactician, he is a bit inept.

My only quarrel with him is the lack of urgency to make decisions, both in game (subs, change of formation etc), and his delaying when it comes to signing transfers(Do not spout who you are going to sign until you have signed them).

I appreciate he is battling against the odds this season with injuries. But I have held these thoughts for a while.

No Manager is perfect. but Moyes is perfect for us. He will learn to defeat his weaknesses, that is what makes him a great man. that is what makes him ours.

I do not thinki Moyes is in any sort of position to be able to take over from SAF, he has not really proved himself enough. But I wonder if something like finding greener grass is taking root in his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.