Team Vitor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

How often, during an appointment making process are clubs or managers quoted?

Very rarely.

It’s nearly always “based on Sky Sources” or “Insider info suggests”. Granted, that’s not always 100% reliable but isn’t that speculation (and the natural fume surrounding the club 24/7) the very fuel that this forum run’s on.

And 90% of the time nothing comes of it. These things are there to generate clicks and retweets to make sites more attractive to advertisers.

We all went mental over exactly the same nonsense about Moyes. It may be time to accept we don't know what is happening and neither do journos because the recruitment process will be managed by less people than you can count on one hand and even the agents being contacted have no idea who else the club are talking to.

And 90% of the time nothing comes of it. These things are there to generate clicks and retweets to make sites more attractive to advertisers.

We all went mental over exactly the same nonsense about Moyes. It may be time to accept we don't know what is happening and neither do journos because the recruitment process will be managed by less people than you can count on one hand and even the agents being contacted have no idea who else the club are talking to.

Doesn’t suit the agenda.

Away with you, you blaggard.

Yep so imagine how some one with out PL experience Is going to fair, I’ll be worried if he comes. Perhaps in the summer because if he was rubbish until Christmas we could replace, now we need galvanising, this is still a very fragile team atm.
I’m not advocating Vitor, I don’t know enough about him to know if he’d be a good fit for us or not. I’m just saying PL experience isn’t a necessity, whenever one of the big teams sack a manager for underperforming, do they panic and get someone in just because he’s got PL experience?

Would any of the half decent teams in this league think about hiring someone off the managerial merry go round?

Right, all of that is fine, but why shouldn’t we comment on the speculation?

People have had their say about Moyes, Howe, Hughes, Vitor etc and it’s provided some interesting discussion.

The latest news is that Vitor is closest to being appointed, it’s natural that that will now be discussed too.

Not sure why that’s so terrible, on an Everton Football forum of all places......

Status
Not open for further replies.