Team Vitor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our board are a right bunch of thick heeds.

When will they realise a manager is the most important part of the on the pitch set up and actually appoint a half decent one?

But that hasn't been reported.

Read the wording again. There's nothing concrete in there.

“Everton want Vitor Pereira as their new manager and hope to have him in place before Sunday's trip to Manchester United”

That was the report. That’s the decision i’m commenting on.

If the decision doesn’t come to fruition, then great. If it does, then it’s a poor decision.

That’s fair enough, isn’t it?

Every manager we’ve had since moyes has had PL experience. They’ve all ended up being sacked before their contract was up for poor results.
Yep so imagine how some one with out PL experience Is going to fair, I’ll be worried if he comes. Perhaps in the summer because if he was rubbish until Christmas we could replace, now we need galvanising, this is still a very fragile team atm.

“Everton want Vitor Pereira as their new manager and hope to have him in place before Sunday's trip to Manchester United”

That was the report. That’s the decision i’m commenting on.

If the decision doesn’t come to fruition, then great. If it does, then it’s a poor decision.

That’s fair enough, isn’t it?

Cool, I can write that sort of stuff without anything in quotes from anyone connected with either club or the manager too and it would be just as solid and reliable.

It's nothing but speculation and you're telling me a decision has been made based on "Want" and "hope" the stock in trade of transfer rumour writers the world over.

"Disgruntled Goat wants to sleep with Beyoncé tonight and hopes to convince her before his afternoon coffee"

Pereira to me just stinks of the only manager Kenwright and Moshiri have agreed on. It’s an easy link to make and report.

Would seem an odd/underwhelming appointment to me, but probably better than a few of the alternatives.

Yep so imagine how some one with out PL experience Is going to fair, I’ll be worried if he comes. Perhaps in the summer because if he was rubbish until Christmas we could replace, now we need galvanising, this is still a very fragile team atm.

Actually we waste much transfer budget during Koeman and Silva

From what I’ve gathered (I may be wrong) he plays some kind of possession based 3-5-2? That sounds absolutely horrific after suffering through Martinez and Silva.

Please get us a manager who plays high press high tempo and an old fashioned 4-4-2.

So we are going to fly some dude back from China who is reportedly getting £20m a year, interview him, sign him up before Saturday.

You know this is Everton right?

It took 10 hours just to sack the last one!

File under Agent Wants 20% of New Deal.

Cool, I can write that sort of stuff without anything in quotes from anyone connected with either club or the manager too and it would be just as solid and reliable.

How often, during an appointment making process are clubs or managers quoted?

Very rarely.

It’s nearly always “based on Sky Sources” or “Insider info suggests”. Granted, that’s not always 100% reliable but isn’t that speculation (and the natural fume surrounding the club 24/7) the very fuel that this forum run’s on.

Status
Not open for further replies.