Team Vitor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
His record isn't great and it sounds like he may be appointed on the strength of an interview years ago .
Am I missing something here ? Just seems another experiment . It's a shame Rafael has taken his name out of the hat as I think we need a manager who is experienced in the EPL .
I hate Sam and his tactics but his record as our manager was half decent . He knew the competition and he knew how to counteract opposition's tactics .
We need someone for the short term who can stabilise us and motivate our players .
After research today , I just can't see this man do this but as I said I'm no expert on this guy and I might be missing something .
Whoever comes in gets my immediate support , even Moyes . I can live with Dunc doing it for the next 6 months . Not sure if the players can though . Imagine all the bumps and bruises they would get if we played like the Chelsea game every fixture .

Might be a gamble but didn’t Wenger get Nancy relegated and was sacked by Monaco when they were near the bottom before heading out to Japan , raised a few eyebrows when Arsenal took him on.If he’s Everton manager then he gets my support.

Status
Not open for further replies.