Team in Ten Years Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiler

Player Valuation: £100m
Was just thinking of some of the promiseing players we have coming through. How many of our team in ten Years time will be from the acadmy or players all ready at the club.

---------------------Stubhaug

Gosling----------Barnett-----???-------Molyneux

-----------------Felinni-------Rodwell-----------

O Kane------------------Baxter----------------Kissock

-----------------------Vaughan

Notable mentions include:

Barkley and Akpan who i think have a great chance to make it! Not forgetting big Vic of course!

Granted some of those lads will move else where but to get say any five of those coming through and making an impact is only good news for the club.

Last edited:
Anichebe, Vaughan, Rodwell, Gosling, Baxter and Molyneux will all succeed, not sure about the others though...

Anichebe, Vaughan, Rodwell, Gosling, Baxter and Molyneux will all succeed, not sure about the others though...

If they all did mate it would be fantastic, young Barkly as well seems to be winning a lot of plaudits. Makes you think Moyes is no mug in signing a new contract, and could explain some of his building a new team comments.

Also havnt included Young Skywalker or the enigma that is Spencer.

Not sure we can really look so far into the future can we? Look at the youth cup winning side. The likes of Hibbert, Osman, Ball, Dunne and McCann are steady pros but wouldn't be regulars if we wanted to break into the top 4. Hopefully some of those named will become international regulars but it's hard to say at this stage whether they'll turn out like those above or really flourish. I remember when Michael Ball was lauded as the England left back for the next decade but sadly his career hasn't worked out that way.

Phil Neville will still be in there on an extended 20 year contract, issuing rousing 'time to turn things round' Churchillian speeches in the Friday night Echo.

Phil Neville will still be in there on an extended 20 year contract, issuing rousing 'time to turn things round' Churchillian speeches in the Friday night Echo.

and he probably still wont have given up on England.

GK: genetically engineered ten foot tall half man, half baboon
RB: phil neville
CH: phil neville
LB: phile neville
(cloning humans perfected in 2015)
mid: chinese lad
fw: michael owen's brain seated in the ed-209 robot from robocop
fw: yak (documented age in 2018: 32)

manageress: that bird with three tits from total recall. she turns out to have an amazing grasp of tactics in six dimensions, leading to everton actually excelling so greatly in the field of football that they branch out into small military excursions in central america which eventually leads to a small scale nuclear conflict. big dunc survives unhurt.

GK: genetically engineered ten foot tall half man, half baboon
RB: phil neville
LB: phile neville
(cloning humans perfected in 2015)
fw: michael owen's brain seated in the ed-209 robot from robocop
fw: yak (documented age in 2018: 32)

manageress: that bird with three tits from total recall. she turns out to have an amazing grasp of tactics in six dimensions, leading to everton actually excelling so greatly in the field of football that they branch out into small military excursions in central america which eventually leads to a small scale nuclear conflict. big dunc survives unhurt.

weird

Anichebe. Vaughan, Baxter and Rodwell will all make it here, I can't see anything in the rest to be honest.

Lukas and Gosling has nothing about them to succeed at this level. I just can't see it with either to be honest. I haven't got much hope for Kissock either.

For a minute, I thought this thread was going to compare the squad from ten years ago to the one today.

If someone would like to do that, I'd love to see it.

Would just go to show how much we've improved the team in that time frame without the Big 3 money.

Status
Not open for further replies.