Tapper?

team that tapped him up

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been treated like garbage for the last 3 years and as soon as the Neanderthals get their wish of him leaving he's a Judas.

Everton, that.

I agree, I sit in the family enclosure, all you hear are groans cascading down from the top balcony and main stand if every time he gets the ball he doesn't score or create something, A sideways pass to retain possession just gets groans, it's ridiculous. Will be gutted if he goes he really is a diamond. At least the fans around me appreciate him as do plenty of others. Sadly think his agent is lining them both up a big payday. Same as Stones' agent isn't he ?

I agree, I sit in the family enclosure, all you hear are groans cascading down from the top balcony and main stand if every time he gets the ball he doesn't score or create something, A sideways pass to retain possession just gets groans, it's ridiculous. Will be gutted if he goes he really is a diamond. At least the fans around me appreciate him as do plenty of others. Sadly think his agent is lining them both up a big payday. Same as Stones' agent isn't he ?
Ah well, maybe he will leave and go on to fulfill his potential and the 'fans' will learn their lesson from it and won't do it in the future as much.

Lol as if but I can hope.

...I don't know who will want him, I don't know how much he'll cost and perhaps he's not been tapped up per se. Clubs have probably put feelers out to see if he's interested in joining them and what salary he's after but that might be the extent of interest. I wouldn't be certain a club higher than us would want him but perhaps Arsenal is the best fit. Saying that, Wengers future is uncertain.

Seriously don't see him improving or even getting a game for the teams listed.

Might be worth selling him for £50M so we can buy him back again after a seasons for half that.
Would be a good bit if business that.

Status
Not open for further replies.