Tapper?

team that tapped him up

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Europa League tho, innit.

Weird manager, weird managerial situation, probably not in the CL.

Arsenal are currently the least desirable they've been since the Bruce Rioch days.
But they have money and are in a more desperate situation. Lets say Everton are holding out for 35-40m Arsenal are in a situation where they are more likely to spend over the odds because they are more in need.

We seem to be most heavily linked but does it make sense to make Barkley our biggest spend of the summer when we already have Eriksen, Alli and Son behind Kane?

Arsenal if he goes (which I think he will). Can't see Spurs being interested and I doubt he'd get a game for them anyway. No chance with Chelsea either. Maybe Untied or City. City are always after English lads for CL. Wherever it is he goes he'll be warming his arse on the bench or he'll be in a team that's below us in the league. Assuming he doesn't go abroad. He can barely manage English though so doubt that.

Ross has had more leeway from the fans than any player I know. This myth that the fans have hounded him out is ridiculous. He's not performed simple as that.

100% this.

But they have money and are in a more desperate situation. Lets say Everton are holding out for 35-40m Arsenal are in a situation where they are more likely to spend over the odds because they are more in need.

We seem to be most heavily linked but does it make sense to make Barkley our biggest spend of the summer when we already have Eriksen, Alli and Son behind Kane?

But Arsenal are very rarely linked with Barkley, if at all. Don't see Arsenal as an option for Barkley whatsoever. Nowhere near as 'desirable' as they were and likely not in the CL. Barkley said he wants CL Football. He'll move to someone offering that.

I dont think hes got any crayons left to sign the contract as he used them all scrawling doodles all over his mars wallpaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.