Taking the GF to a home game....

Status
Not open for further replies.
on a side note, i could not register with this stupid system, my name was already down on the system. When i asked to get my password sent it said not recognised? (whatever), anyway I used a different email and Nings name to buy the tickets (on my card), I assume (and hope) they will be sent to my cards address?!
They will be sent to the registered address of the customer account, unless otherwise stated.

So the question is: what address did you use when you signed up to the new account?

Are you taking her along to a g.o.t meet up mate on the day of the game.
*orders box of ping-pong balls & enters in darts dbls with her. Although I'm sure you've heard them all before.

So, my GF is making a long way over from Bangkok (no jokes please!) and I need to take her to a game before she leaves. I am looking at the Chelsea game. Need to get some tickets booked sharpish, The gwladys has been my main port of call for all the games I went to, what is the park end like, and the main stand even....?

Off topic like, but have you been there or thought of living in Thailand? Iv got two mates living there and they love it. I'd love to go and do a Thai boxing camp for two months or something..

Never dated a thai, but other than japanese all my gfs here keep getting refused visas to UK (europe fine though). Cash in bank good jobs etc.

Does she have to apply for a tourist visa or just get one on arrival? SE Asian applications all via malaysia and take forever as well....useless.

So, my GF is making a long way over from Bangkok (no jokes please!) and I need to take her to a game before she leaves. I am looking at the Chelsea game. Need to get some tickets booked sharpish, The gwladys has been my main port of call for all the games I went to, what is the park end like, and the main stand even....?

Off topic like, but have you been there or thought of living in Thailand? Iv got two mates living there and they love it. I'd love to go and do a Thai boxing camp for two months or something..
I've a (female) friend who runs a model agency and school in Penang...and has an incredible life style. Some of the photos(of the models) wow !!!!

Good to know where you're sitting mate, would rather make an offer for your bird face to face than get the stadium announcer to do my bidding.

is there a tannoy next to these seats? they were the only side by seats i could see... had to take them

Status
Not open for further replies.