Taking the GF to a home game....

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Birds a fanatical red, where did i go wrong lol

But Eric, she'll love it in the Upper Gwladys Street, have a great time, and lets hope she gets touched... by the club!

well, thats my ticket done, seat 87/88 on GS2.

Hope the team put on a slightly better performance than the last time around i seen them play in Southampton.

on a side note, i could not register with this stupid system, my name was already down on the system. When i asked to get my password sent it said not recognised? (whatever), anyway I used a different email and Nings name to buy the tickets (on my card), I assume (and hope) they will be sent to my cards address?!

well, thats my ticket done, seat 87/88 on GS2.

Hope the team put on a slightly better performance than the last time around i seen them play in Southampton.

on a side note, i could not register with this stupid system, my name was already down on the system. When i asked to get my password sent it said not recognised? (whatever), anyway I used a different email and Nings name to buy the tickets (on my card), I assume (and hope) they will be sent to my cards address?!

Good to know where you're sitting mate, would rather make an offer for your bird face to face than get the stadium announcer to do my bidding.

Only take her if she's into football. Many, many years ago I took my then gf to Everton v Man U at GP. Could have been around 1967. First thing she said was 'People are shouting very loudly'...then ' Why is everyone standing up, can't they sit in their seat'..and then when Man Utd got a late(I think) winner ...'Why is no one cheering now...that was a good goal'. So be careful. Take her to a movie.

Only take her if she's into football. Many, many years ago I took my then gf to Everton v Man U at GP. Could have been around 1967. First thing she said was 'People are shouting very loudly'...then ' Why is everyone standing up, can't they sit in their seat'..and then when Man Utd got a late(I think) winner ...'Why is no one cheering now...that was a good goal'. So be careful. Take her to a movie.

Lol I feel your pain. Took an ex to Highbury years ago, comments such a as "I like the grass" did not do much more than embarras me.

My missus is Singaporean and until I took her to the Stoke match last year she wasn't even arsed about football. Now she's a confirmed supporter, loves going to the games and glad to say we just got tickets for both Arsenal (MS4) and Chelsea (LB5), there weren't many decent seats left.

My missus loves the buzz of the game, the singing, the family atmosphere & banter. Her favourite moment was a collective, really angry roar when the Park End stood up & took exception to the Stoke fans .. it did make the hairs on the back of your neck stand-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.