Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I respect Farhad I hope he sells up completely if this goes ahead rather than keeping a stake at the club.

Down the line he'll be the one getting the backlash from the fans when these cowboys destroy us If he's still knocking around the place.
Mate you would think we are trying to force out a successful owner!
6 years is more than enough time to make a positive impact on the club, we are in freefall on and off the pitch.

mother-of-god-meme-wallpaper.jpg

What are they going to milk? If we simply maintain our prem status, we will never be profitable, and therefore there will be no retained earnings they can take out of the club in the form of dividends.
I don't know enough about business to answer this question, but some have suggested a Premier League PPV deal as one example of a new/improved revenue stream to boost profitability. They obviously have their own interests at heart in even considering a takeover, and I doubt that such plans include competing on a level playing field with the state-owned clubs. I just don't like what I have read in here about their related business dealings, especially Mr. Kaminski who seems to preside over some loss-making enterprises whilst amassing personal wealth a la Trump.

Same was thinking with thelwell links in the US. Was runours early in the season aswell so you have to think how long has the talks been going on. Is exciting news just hope finally we get the right people in
In my thought process this.

It could be absolute coincidences galore, but there feels like there’s quite a few paths running a similar route here.

Lampard, Cahill, Thelwell, Kenyon.

I’m wondering how long this has been ongoing to be honest.

Same was thinking with thelwell links in the US. Was runours early in the season aswell so you have to think how long has the talks been going on. Is exciting news just hope finally we get the right people in

I just think it’s really bizarre that Cahill played a crucial part in the interview process for the Manager, and DOF appointments, but since then, he’s not been seen at Goodison.

Just makes me think there’s more to it, than just him helping out.

Me too mate im old enough to remember the glory days but just existing in the PL like we have been for 30 years is boring.

I'm not saying Kenyon if it happens will be successful but i believe we will have a better chance of being successful IMO.
This lot have just nearly had us relegated with a bucket load of cash over a period of 6 years, i cant believe even 1 Everton fan still wants any of them here.

'Better the devil you know' ye the devil that's left us in turmoil and transfer wise pot less due to gross mis-management. I could still be behind them if we had stagnated during his time but going backwards to the extent in which we have then no, just no for me.
I am not saying I am happy with Moshiri & Co. but I am wary of this group's motives. It's not a romantic underdog takeover like Wrexham for example.

American business people buying into clubs like Burnley cannot have a realistic expectation of great success, and yet they still buy in. They must think they have a handle on the money-making prospects regardless of a dramatic change in on-field success, which can never be guaranteed.

Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.