SWP???

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was ace before he joined Chelsea, hopefully a move to the blues will be enough to re-ignite his career.

He was ace before he joined Chelsea, hopefully a move to the blues will be enough to re-ignite his career.
This lad needs game time. Thats the only way he's going to sharpen his skills. He desperately need someone like him racing down the right-wing.

His dad wont let him come, and anyway he'll go to Pompy -- its down south and he knows 'Arry well.

He's too small anyway and wouldnt get 1st football every game, which I think he needs.

Exactly my thought
He's a winger...what has size got to do with it? He needs pace and balls skills...He has certainly made us look silly the last few times he has played against us for Chelsea

Last edited:
His dad wont let him come, and anyway he'll go to Pompy -- its down south and he knows 'Arry well.

He's too small anyway and wouldnt get 1st football every game, which I think he needs.

He'll fit right in at Pompey then, lining up next to David James and Papa Bouba Diop.

i noticed yesterday in the betting column in the mirror the guy mentioned that portsmouth want him but face stiff competition from everton.... he is 1/5 to still be at chelsea next season

He always has a good game against us hes a bogey player for us, not a bad addition, but i think they are talking silly money for him, id rather keep that wedge for when Downing becomes available.

Last edited:
Well, Kranjcar and Defoe aint the biggest of the bunch either.

As for him being a winger....Where do Arteta and Pienaar play? Someone's gonna get benched. Other players we're linked with are more versitle - Moutinho can play the wings, Osman can, Fernandes.

I like SWP, just dont think he'd be 1st choice and he'd want 1st team football. And he is too small and can be bounced off the ball easily...like Osman and Pienaar so adding another light weight short arse isnt going to improve much.

Tough one this, i think i would be happy either way. If he doesn't then i am not bothered but if he does arrive on his day he can be great
Posted via Mobile Device

Hmm, i think it would be great for us. It would allow Arteta to move into the centre but maybe Ossie or Manny would have to benched. Either way i dont mind.

Hmm, i think it would be great for us. It would allow Arteta to move into the centre but maybe Ossie or Manny would have to benched. Either way i dont mind.
For me Ossie is more of a bench/impact player. Will all respect to him he should not be in the starting 11. Arteta needs to move to the middle of the park to dictate play. He is NOT a winger. He's a PLAYMAKER!

Status
Not open for further replies.