SwissX

Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth have you come to that conclusion? I've clashed with decent posters on here before with my own unpopular opinions.

If we're talking about self grafitication, imagine joining another teams forum to lap up praise about your new stadium.

Ive been very open about the pros and cons of Totnam's new stadium but you can go ahead and spread as much rubbish as you want.
Also, I'm I'm more than happy for people to look at my posts on the stadium thread to judge whether you're lying or not?

P.S. I've given you a "Like" to bump up your tally for you ;)

Ive been very open about the pros and cons of Totnam's new stadium but you can go ahead and spread as much rubbish as you want.
Also, I'm I'm more than happy for people to look at my posts on the stadium thread to judge whether you're lying or not?

P.S. I've given you a "Like" to bump up your tally for you ;)

Nah you started crying because I voiced my own opinion on the populous designs ya fanny.

The horrific barren spell and years of garbage football meant something stronger was required, I for one am all for Everton livin la vida toke-a if it means that stadium gets built
Boveril paid if us over £1500 ijuxt to selltheir beverage in the 1914 season how much into days value is that I wonder ?

according to google roughly £90,000 - Makes them look like cheapskates by today’s standards, easy to forget the game wasn’t always pumped full of money like it is today

But that £90,000 from would easily have paid the squads wages for a whole season, maybe even two or more?
In those days it was the owners and directors who were "earning" the most money.

You’ve all been drawn in faster than the smoke from one of Bob Marley’s big doobies here.

Jeezus Wept!

Status
Not open for further replies.