• All the latest Everton transfer news will be shared on our Instagram. Follow GrandOldTeam on Instagram here.

SwissX

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.H.

Player Valuation: £8m
How on earth have you come to that conclusion? I've clashed with decent posters on here before with my own unpopular opinions.

If we're talking about self grafitication, imagine joining another teams forum to lap up praise about your new stadium.

Ive been very open about the pros and cons of Totnam's new stadium but you can go ahead and spread as much rubbish as you want.
Also, I'm I'm more than happy for people to look at my posts on the stadium thread to judge whether you're lying or not?

P.S. I've given you a "Like" to bump up your tally for you ;)

GwladysPhil

Banned
Banned
Ive been very open about the pros and cons of Totnam's new stadium but you can go ahead and spread as much rubbish as you want.
Also, I'm I'm more than happy for people to look at my posts on the stadium thread to judge whether you're lying or not?

P.S. I've given you a "Like" to bump up your tally for you ;)
Nah you started crying because I voiced my own opinion on the populous designs ya fanny.

Joey66

Player Valuation: £70m
The horrific barren spell and years of garbage football meant something stronger was required, I for one am all for Everton livin la vida toke-a if it means that stadium gets built
Boveril paid if us over £1500 ijuxt to selltheir beverage in the 1914 season how much into days value is that I wonder ?

H.H.

Player Valuation: £8m
according to google roughly £90,000 - Makes them look like cheapskates by today’s standards, easy to forget the game wasn’t always pumped full of money like it is today

But that £90,000 from would easily have paid the squads wages for a whole season, maybe even two or more?
In those days it was the owners and directors who were "earning" the most money.

bullybeef

Player Valuation: £35m
You’ve all been drawn in faster than the smoke from one of Bob Marley’s big doobies here.

Jeezus Wept!

Anonymous -2 points English tosser Kurt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks