SwissX

Status
Not open for further replies.
192D3E4D-43C6-41C8-B64E-F65A15BD7642.jpeg

"Dad, what does SwissX stand for?"

As football shirts are aimed at children I would be shocked if any premier league team were to have a cannibis on their shirt.

As football shirts are aimed at children I would be shocked if any premier league team were to have a cannibis on their shirt.
Cannabis is an uncountable noun so avoid usage of singular articles please.

Wouldn't be on the kids shirts same as we didn't have Chang or Sportpesa on them. Wouldn't personally have an issue with it as I have no issue with CBD products. Much better than a betting company

I would be surprised if it happened though as it reeks of the CEO just trying to get some free publicity.

Wouldn't be on the kids shirts same as we didn't have Chang or Sportpesa on them. Wouldn't personally have an issue with it as I have no issue with CBD products. Much better than a betting company

I would be surprised if it happened though as it reeks of the CEO just trying to get some free publicity.

I also thought they were trying to get free publicity when I read about them supposedly trying to sponsor the Camp Nou.

Status
Not open for further replies.