SwissX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Alki David is an Evertonian

'When I first came to England, everybody was supporting Man United and Liverpool, and everybody was red. Being contrary, I liked blue and I liked the logo so randomly I selected Everton to support. So it's sort of a mystical come around.'

EXBJQvbXQAExCnL.jpeg

Everton contact sponsors with mock-ups of what their logo would look like? And they offered a blue logo....on a blue shirt? It's not gonna "pop" is it?

Has this fella actually been contacted by Kenwright's mate from the bedsit?
Tbf my employer sponsored a women's premier League team and it kind of worked like this. After we registered an interest they just did loads of upfront work before commercial convos had begun. Including changing the colour of our company logo to match their shirt.

Tbf my employer sponsored a women's premier League team and it kind of worked like this. After we registered an interest they just did loads of upfront work before commercial convos had begun. Including changing the colour of our company logo to match their shirt.

It's common practice. If you had a company you'd want to know how it looks wouldn't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.