Swansea City Vs. Everton - CO Cup 3rd Round - Tuesday 23rd Sept - 19:45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.

However I do feel strongly that someone will definitely win tonight

last train from swansea to cardiff is 10.30, so finishing in 90 mins i can get home tonight.

extra time and the next train is 3.30am ffs, got a full suitcase and my heavy road bike with me ffs. please don't let it go extra-time haha. have my brother's to stay at but pretty sure he'll be up early for work, so i may just be sitting in his living room in the dark

last train from swansea to cardiff is 10.30, so finishing in 90 mins i can get home tonight.

extra time and the next train is 3.30am ffs, got a full suitcase and my heavy road bike with me ffs. please don't let it go extra-time haha. have my brother's to stay at but pretty sure he'll be up early for work, so i may just be sitting in his living room in the dark
Don't you like the dark ?

Robles

Stones Alcaraz Distin Garbutt

Atsu Besic Gibson Oviedo
Osman

Eto'o

I'd like to see that personally. Shame Hibbert is still injured as he could've given Stones a break. Kone on the bench.

It just better not go to pens...though I wont mind if we win, just cant be doing with another Brentford. Thank God Im not working tomorrow...

It just better not go to pens...though I wont mind if we win, just cant be doing with another Brentford. Thank God Im not working tomorrow...

haha same, i booked off work mainly because i wouldn't have sandwiches for work ha.

if it goes to extra time, i would be getting home at 5am - feck would i have been going to work at 8am then

edit - train is 4am not half 3. fecking swansea to cardiff, trains should be going every hour! koff wales

Status
Not open for further replies.