super duper lee carsley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carsley is the best of a bad bunch, for that role, in our squad. We should have spent the Yak money on this type of midfielder. It is so obvious that we need a real commander in the middle, someone to dictate play and allow people like Arteta to concentrate on taking the pi55. I have never been his biggest fan but saw last niht how we are better with him in the team.

Carsley is the best of a bad bunch, for that role, in our squad. We should have spent the Yak money on this type of midfielder. It is so obvious that we need a real commander in the middle, someone to dictate play and allow people like Arteta to concentrate on taking the pi55. I have never been his biggest fan but saw last niht how we are better with him in the team.

"super duper lee carsley" chases the ball ...

picture144sswx5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And relax ...

picture145ssxd0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

our numbers design are a bit poo

Ok u carsley bashers... he's come back into the team and we win??

Its because Jags hasnt settled and wont trying to play the same role as nevs.

And i apologise for this, but would the people who keep going on about how Moyes 'didnt buy a classy midfielder in the window just pipe down? He had one in the bag and when that one pissed off he tried plan b for Lucho. He tried and failed. Sure he failed. But he tried.

Dont you think in the next window he wont be trying again??

Now weve got the strikers queing up, the Cahill X factor back in the team, and central defense sorted (in quality roster terms) left back tied up for years, right midfield atetatised, pinaar and ossie fighting for the left, we just need the central midfield pivot, a trusty right back and weve got a team that 5 years ago we'd would have banked on rooney leading the line and would have the new arsenal.

Cheer up, cars has the rest of the year to bust a gut before he hangs up the boots, likewise Grav, likewise Stubbs, and the revolution will be complete.

Like me and old mate big kev say...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTtGHZiQ2LM[/media]

IM EXITED!!

Carsley actually could have up to three more years in him, look at Gary Speed and especially Davie Weir. The same people who lampooned Davie Weir because he was old and slow must be scratching their heads as he is starring both at international and club level home and in Europe. These guys read a game, they know positional situations basically by instinct. Lee Carsley was thought to be a panic buy when he came here, he is one of the best buys we have ever had and I hope nhe gets more starts, especially with Tommy G about as they compliment each other perfectly;) ;) ;)

Mcbain- those numbers are different from what we normally wear because in Europe they have to be all the same.

I don't think that can be right, mick - have a look at the two number 4s in this pic, they're completely different. I always assumed the strange numbers were an attempt to make money out of people who wanted a UEFA shirt and a EPL shirt. (If it is, we should shoot our marketeers, because those numbers are dreadful - look at the state of McFadden's!).

I have to laugh when I hear Lee Carlsey described, oxymoronically, as 'Everton's unsung hero', because - as this thread shows - most Evertonians I know, myself included, sing his praises constantly. He's an important player for us, and I hope he gets a run in the side now, because he definitely brings something to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.