super duper lee carsley

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love him. I hear he is one of the most popular players at the club too. Real nice guy. He has a child with DS and I know he does charity work for that, I bought a little green wrist band that was something to do with him or his charity.

He'll be a big miss on and off the field when he retires.

carsley is awesome but i think that moyes is playing him just right this season.

i think we get the best out of him (and stubbs)when we only use him every now and again.

im also dreading the day right said fred take to the pitch all together.

aj , gravesen and carsley.

are they too sexy for there shirts ?.........i think not lol

I know, Carsley is finished. He is just playing out the season and then that's it. Thanks for all your hard work now go and retire gracefully.

I fear this season though he is going to be exposed for his lack of pace, lack of orchestrating the midfield and lack of class. He does have fight and can get involved, but he has no class - and if we are ever to move forward, Dogs of War is not going to get us in the Top 4.

Hey that's a possible chant.

His distribution is so fare superior to either Neville or Jags in the middle of the park - he actually finds a blue shirt most of the time. I really don't think we have the right replacement in our squad, so I'd expect him to play quite regularly this season. Jags seems more comfortable on the ball when he's wide - and actually Neville does too.

January - trade Yak to Chelski for Sidwell?

Very good. :)

I remember going to Bolton shed of an old ground. The game when Rideout scored a bicycle kick. We were all chanting Stubbs is an Evertonian, because he was on the verge of coming to us, but something happened and he went to Celtic. Such a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.