summer transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inconsistent when he's one on one, has no awareness of players around him, absolutely no left foot to speak of, lazy defensively, poor crosser of a ball, greedy in possession, plays with his head down, doesn't really sound like a star player in the making does he?

This boy Deulfeou has a long way to go before he's ready. There's been no progression in him since he came here last summer and it just doesn't look like he wants to learn either. He may make a bit part player for Barca's squad but he's never going to be the main event at this rate.
He needs a serious attitude change if he's going to develop otherwise he'll be a wasted talent like so many others.

Inconsistent when he's one on one, has no awareness of players around him, absolutely no left foot to speak of, lazy defensively, poor crosser of a ball, greedy in possession, plays with his head down, doesn't really sound like a star player in the making does he?

This boy Deulfeou has a long way to go before he's ready. There's been no progression in him since he came here last summer and it just doesn't look like he wants to learn either. He may make a bit part player for Barca's squad but he's never going to be the main event.

One trick pony lacking the trick then?

Regarding your 'bench fodder cause he's a loanee'...see Gareth Barry...see Romelu Lukaku. They've had no problem playing regular first team football at Everton FC mate...they are our best option in those positions. Gerard simply isn't at their level...yet

Those loanees are players Everton actually has a shot at signing

Well done on your tangents, why not start your own thread if it's a conversation with yourself you're after

OK mate...enjoy. Deu being bench fodder for Barca is a great thing for Barca. Shows they are progressing. A top club with a top prospect. All is good in the world of Barca. All hail Barca and Gerard Deulofeu and his absolute aceness!

@Mods? FC Barca derailing another thread. Just as bad as that Purple Aki fellow but instead just over Deulofeu.
babyandball.gif

Id hope we could buy/loan better than Cuenca and Tello. A step down from any of our attacking options I think.

Well, apart from Osman but both different players. Also, both more one-trick than Deulo. Tello is lightning fast and a decent finisher though.

Those loanees are players Everton actually has a shot at signing

If we are prepared to pay £20 Mill + for Lukaku then we can afford the buy out clause for Delefeou however as has been said he
barely warrants a start for us at the moment so Barca really have bigger problems than I thought if he's going to be a starter for them.

I really rate him, I think he's going to be a star but he's a few seasons off your first team at best and I think he'll be loaned to us again, if not sold to someone with a pre agreed low but back clause for Barca.

So it seems that Cleverley is on Martinez wish list, he alread
Id hope we could buy/loan better than Cuenca and Tello. A step down from any of our attacking options I think.

Well, apart from Osman but both different players. Also, both more one-trick than Deulo. Tello is lightning fast and a decent finisher though.

Tello has been linked to the rs for ages now, if he coming to this league, it will be liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.