Summer Transfer Window - Credible Rumours Only Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
...regarding Van Dijk, I thought this thread was about actual rather aspirational signings. I'm in catch up but I'd be interested if there's a definite link with him.

La Gazzeta Dello Sport reporting that we're willing to offer 5million for Defrel. Been linked with him in the past and they're usually a reliable source for Italian football news. Says player is open to the idea of moving abroad but teams in Italy and France want him too.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercat...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
A 24 y/o striker. Hasn't got the best strike rate though. 19 goals in 124 games.

One of those third party ownerships, too? From Wikipedia:

In June 2012 Cesena and Parma made a series of cashless player swaps, which Defrel (€1.2M) and Gianluca Lapadula(€1.4M) were to Cesena, Andrea Rossini (€1.6M) and Nicola Del Pivo (€1.0M) were to Parma. Both club retained 50% registration rights.[3][4] In June 2013 and June 2014 the co-ownership of Defrel was renewed.

A 24 y/o striker. Hasn't got the best strike rate though. 19 goals in 124 games.

One of those third party ownerships, too? From Wikipedia:

Not sure if this is correct but someone told me that rule changes banning third party ownership within all European leagues take effect next year so apparently this is the last summer that third parties can "cash in" their investment, this might mean more players on these type of deals get traded this summer or the opposite as clubs that own the other share of the players registration refuse to sell knowing that they will gain full ownership by default next year, like I said not 100% sure this is correct, just what I was told.

Edit:- just found this http://www.lawinsport.com/articles/item/r-i-p-tpo-a-guide-to-fifa-s-ban-on-third-party-ownership, looks like existing deals will be allowed to continue but no new ones or extensions of current ones will be allowed.

Last edited:
Times mentioned today that we've had a look at Patrick Bamford along with Newcastle, Sunderland and WBA. Would be available for around £10m if Mourinho decides to bin him

Status
Not open for further replies.