Summer Transfer Window - Credible Rumours Only Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt mind dembele give him a two year deal and see how he develops he will be on low wages and we could use him in the under 21 and send long and mcalaney out on loan again
I'm sure Chico will be along soon enough to point you to the other transfer thread. Probably in the next 10 minutes.
And?

That's what the other thread is for. Speculation without foundation in the the other thread please; https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/summer-transfer-speculative-hopes-and-dreams.76611/

Any chance of one of the GOT greats penning a weekly transfer window update on the front page? Its a lot to follow both threads if you are offline for a few days?

Think a major part of the issue with people putting speculation in here is that this thread is stickied so people just log on and see "transfer window" and come in here. Maybe sticky both so everyone's aware? Just an idea like haha

Makes me wonder how deadline deals work. Not even being snarky, it's crazy how fast they get done in hours..

I know a Stoke scout, and on deadline day he gets drafted in to the training ground to do the paperwork along with many others. He's only ypung like 22/23 so maybe that's why, but yeah. More staff I guess if part of it.

Makes me wonder how deadline deals work. Not even being snarky, it's crazy how fast they get done in hours..

With the time running out sooner or later one side of the party drop there poker face and give in

It's like playing speed poker, just less time waiting around.

Guidetti scores for sweden u21.

Should of said it's like speed dating then mate, we wouldn't judge you.

Lad's on topic please otherwise we'll issue thread bans.

If there's nothing remotely concrete to say about our summer transfer activities this thread should be as quiet as a mouse.... there are other threads for general transfer chat.

Thanks

I'm ignoring the top one too pal as its the Echos report on jarg rumours.

I would say it's more suited to the Speculative Thread mate.

The lurkers have spoken and want this thread free from idle jarg links and clique activity.

These same lurkers rule GOT as a silent majority and are the share holders of GOT itself.

We all have to up our game in this thread.

Some people keep their game tip-top FYI

...apologies, probably picked up earlier but I'm on catch up and notice the Echo reporting we are trying to hijack Newcastle's bid to sign Troy Deeney. Doesn't particularly follow the link with unproven youngsters but the Echo are putting it out there.

...apologies, probably picked up earlier but I'm on catch up and notice the Echo reporting we are trying to hijack Newcastle's bid to sign Troy Deeney. Doesn't particularly follow the link with unproven youngsters but the Echo are putting it out there.

Im sure it will be in the other thread mate, considering the "story" said he was rated at 20m, im sure it has little substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.