Summer transfer window 2023

Because we'll likely need to be throwing a firesale in the summer to a. keep the lights on and b. start making payments on the abysmal Beto. We'll sell to the first semi-serious bidder, same as we'll do with Branthwaite and Onana.

The £120-odd million we get for those three will probably save the club, sad to say as doesn't appear to be any takeover on the cards any time soon.

But it'll leave us hot favourites for relegation next season as we'll not be able to replace any of them with decent players - most likely Virginia gets promoted to number 1, Keane comes back to start in defence, and Gueye gets an extended contract and starts each week, with the manager praying we don't pick up any injuries.
Pickford won't be going for cheap (if he goes) he means more to us, so we can demand a good price.

Why will it leave us as 'hot' favourites? Do you not think we can get someone in to replace him? Someone younger and for a good price?

I think you might be over thinking this tbh

On a long contract already has had bids from athletico madrid. Think they turned down a bid of 40+

Wow didnt know that! I just googled and saw a few links.

Amazing to get him from Brazil £10mil out of thin air.

I see rumours starting that United are in for a goalkeeper this summer and nobody would be surprised would they after the erratic season from Onana?

Everton definitely won't be in a position to demand £60+ million for Pickford, even though he's easily worth that when you take into account his undisputed role as England national keeper.

I can certainly see that as a move United would make, especially at a knock down fee or by passing on a few of their fringe players as part of the deal: I could get behind us agreeing a deal of £40m + McTominay for example, perhaps one of their younger players on loan as well.

Because we'll likely need to be throwing a firesale in the summer to a. keep the lights on and b. start making payments on the abysmal Beto. We'll sell to the first semi-serious bidder, same as we'll do with Branthwaite and Onana.

The £120-odd million we get for those three will probably save the club, sad to say as doesn't appear to be any takeover on the cards any time soon.

But it'll leave us hot favourites for relegation next season as we'll not be able to replace any of them with decent players - most likely Virginia gets promoted to number 1, Keane comes back to start in defence, and Gueye gets an extended contract and starts each week, with the manager praying we don't pick up any injuries.

Beto £25mil or lets say $5mil a season.

Approx £420k a month.

Covered by Andre Gomes wages off the books.

Don’t be a tit all your life, we got 45 for Gordon.
Being sensible I’d say minimum for Pickford 50, Onana 60, Branwaithte 70. That’s 180

We do sell fairly high generally.

Just been looking at the GK record fees and £50mil for Pickford in his prime seems right.

All pure profit on the books as hes been with us for so long. I actually think its sensible to sell at this point.

Feeling kinda bleak to incorporate transfer chat at this stage , looking likely we'll end up with a 40 year hard tackling grafter from a Sunday league that dyche was impressed with and I'm not talking about ashley young

We will sell Branthwaite & Onana, sign Brownhil from Burnley, Sign Harrison Leeds renew Youngs contract and give Dyche 3 year extension.

It's the Everton way (Family club)

….we certainly need to be getting Dyche on a longer deal. As long as he’s here we have a chance, be a major achievement if this club keeps it’s top flight status with all that’s going on.

Get Dyche signed up.