Summer transfer window 2023

Wrong. It is the Zat fantasy “build an Everton” thread. Today we’re replacing our defence with relegated Notts Forest’s.

Gentle reminder that the window isnt open yet and in both our posts weve said "replace".

We cant replace until players are sold during the window.

I hope you treat this as an educational experience.

Love to your mother xoxo.

I see rumours starting that United are in for a goalkeeper this summer and nobody would be surprised would they after the erratic season from Onana?

Everton definitely won't be in a position to demand £60+ million for Pickford, even though he's easily worth that when you take into account his undisputed role as England national keeper.

I can certainly see that as a move United would make, especially at a knock down fee or by passing on a few of their fringe players as part of the deal: I could get behind us agreeing a deal of £40m + McTominay for example, perhaps one of their younger players on loan as well.

I see rumours starting that United are in for a goalkeeper this summer and nobody would be surprised would they after the erratic season from Onana?

Everton definitely won't be in a position to demand £60+ million for Pickford, even though he's easily worth that when you take into account his undisputed role as England national keeper.

I can certainly see that as a move United would make, especially at a knock down fee or by passing on a few of their fringe players as part of the deal: I could get behind us agreeing a deal of £40m + McTominay for example, perhaps one of their younger players on loan as well.
Why wouldn't we be in a position to ask for £60m?

Why wouldn't we be in a position to ask for £60m?
Because we'll likely need to be throwing a firesale in the summer to a. keep the lights on and b. start making payments on the abysmal Beto. We'll sell to the first semi-serious bidder, same as we'll do with Branthwaite and Onana.

The £120-odd million we get for those three will probably save the club, sad to say as doesn't appear to be any takeover on the cards any time soon.

But it'll leave us hot favourites for relegation next season as we'll not be able to replace any of them with decent players - most likely Virginia gets promoted to number 1, Keane comes back to start in defence, and Gueye gets an extended contract and starts each week, with the manager praying we don't pick up any injuries.

Because we'll likely need to be throwing a firesale in the summer to a. keep the lights on and b. start making payments on the abysmal Beto. We'll sell to the first semi-serious bidder, same as we'll do with Branthwaite and Onana.

The £120-odd million we get for those three will probably save the club, sad to say as doesn't appear to be any takeover on the cards any time soon.

But it'll leave us hot favourites for relegation next season as we'll not be able to replace any of them with decent players - most likely Virginia gets promoted to number 1, Keane comes back to start in defence, and Gueye gets an extended contract and starts each week, with the manager praying we don't pick up any injuries.
120mil for Pickford, Onana and Branthwaite 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 go back to bed mate