Summer transfer window 2023

Cant post link so will be crap source but alcaraz at southampton agent said we tried for him in jan.

Not with Zat, his commitment to attempting to replace Pickford with the flavour of the month young goalie every season is admirable, but even by those standards Trafford has stunk this season

Both Trafford and Bazanu came from the City Academy and clubs thinking that players from there are almost automatically going to be superstars. Truth is young keepers are nearly always awful bar once in a generation players like Buffon. In time I think both Trafford and Bazanu will be decent to good (possibly even great) keepers, but being the club that has to suffer while they get up to speed is not a good place to be. I think for instance if Leeds had replaced Meslier last season there's a more than decent chance they'd have stayed up, similarly if Leicester had gotten a decent replacement (or kept) Schmeichel I'm almost 100% sure they'd have stayed up too. So if Pickford is sold to ensure financial survival then fine, but the replacement needs to be experienced enough that they don't turn into a disaster.

After todays news I hope Forest go down and as I mentioned for the past couple of seasons I'd like us to move for Danilo for our midfield. Possible Onana replacement.

Their left sided centre back Murillo looks like he could be a potential replacement for Branthwaite as well. Perhaps they could even play together at the back.

After todays news I hope Forest go down and as I mentioned for the past couple of seasons I'd like us to move for Danilo for our midfield. Possible Onana replacement.

Their left sided centre back Murillo looks like he could be a potential replacement for Branthwaite as well. Perhaps they could even play together at the back.
Danilo maybe not q chance on murillo

You talking transfers! When there is actually a legitimate reason to moan. Let this place have their day. 365 days a year this place finds something to complain about. Stay on topic please.

My apologies Zat. I’m fuming so much not even aware what thread im in. I’ll move along now