Summer transfer window 2023

You said you wouldnt sign players that have been relegated.

A: Look at the 4 from Leeds i mentioned that get into our team.

B: You also alluded to us being near the bottom and dire so if you saw us relegated if equates to you also not rating any players.

The fact is that even when a team goes down there may be certain players that may be a better fit in a different team, under a different manager or just suffering amongst poor players.

Sheff Utd: Archer, Souza, Hamer

Burnley: Trafford, Taylor

Luton: Doughty, Barkley

Forest: MGW, Murilo, Danilo, Sangare, Dominguez

There a a few there that take our team and squad up a notch.

That Trafford is one of the worst keepers in the league. First Bazunu, now this, why do you want us to have a crap keeper?

Doughty looks a good player but I'll be surprised if we spend money on a left back this summer.

We already need to sign a right back and 2 wingers and most likely replace one or both of Onana and Branthwaite. I'd get used to mykolenko if I were you.

That Trafford is one of the worst keepers in the league. First Bazunu, now this, why do you want us to have a crap keeper?
He’s still a young keeper which is surely all it comes down to for Z. But besides that he’s not been very good has he? Bazunu was the worst in the league last year, and Trafford isn’t far off what he was.

Doughty looks a good player but I'll be surprised if we spend money on a left back this summer.

We already need to sign a right back and 2 wingers and most likely replace one or both of Onana and Branthwaite. I'd get used to mykolenko if I were you.
Realistically, this is what I see us left with once contracts expire and players return from loans and the inevitable Onana and Branners sale.

Pickford
Virginia
Patterson
Myko
Holgate
Keane
Tarks
Godfrey
Garner
Doucs
McNeil
Dobbin
Beto
Chermo
DCL

15 players, I have probably missed somebody, but I think thats where we stand currently.

Which means we probably need :

1 GK
1 LB
1 RB
3 CM
and 2 "wingers".

That takes us up to a squad of 24, so yeah, we should probably get used to Myko, Keane and Tarks for next season.

Realistically, this is what I see us left with once contracts expire and players return from loans and the inevitable Onana and Branners sale.

Pickford
Virginia
Patterson
Myko
Holgate
Keane
Tarks
Godfrey
Garner
Doucs
McNeil
Dobbin
Beto
Chermo
DCL

15 players, I have probably missed somebody, but I think thats where we stand currently.

Which means we probably need :

1 GK
1 LB
1 RB
3 CM
and 2 "wingers".

That takes us up to a squad of 24, so yeah, we should probably get used to Myko, Keane and Tarks for next season.
I agree except I think we'll keep Gana and Dele.

Think we need 3 wingers tbh lm and two rm harrison danjuma only a loan

It's always funny to me how people just assume that a guy below the age of 24 starting at keeper in the Premier League is going to be good, and especially on bad teams. Basically be young and tall on a bad team, and for most neutrals any game you give up 4 or 5 goals will be categorized as "Well, not his fault the back line are all crap," and if you give up less than 3, people will act like you were doing cartwheels singlehandedly preventing things from getting out of hand, no matter how poorly the opponents play.
Trafford's getting it now, Bazunu did, and another example is how for a couple years there, you could regularly see people online describing what a great prospect Meslier is. Don't think I've ever seen a starting keeper at that level with a weaker hand, and his positioning is abysmal - I'd take João Virginia ahead of him.

You said you wouldnt sign players that have been relegated.

A: Look at the 4 from Leeds i mentioned that get into our team.

B: You also alluded to us being near the bottom and dire so if you saw us relegated if equates to you also not rating any players.

The fact is that even when a team goes down there may be certain players that may be a better fit in a different team, under a different manager or just suffering amongst poor players.

Sheff Utd: Archer, Souza, Hamer

Burnley: Trafford, Taylor

Luton: Doughty, Barkley

Forest: MGW, Murilo, Danilo, Sangare, Dominguez

There a a few there that take our team and squad up a notch.

Be all over trying to get Odobert, at Burnley mate, he’s a serious talent.