Summer transfer window 2023

Disappears. We’re in the top ten highest net spends in the whole of Europe. We have spent hundreds of millions, and broke FFP. Of course the club need to hold money and balance the books.
It’s the way football clubs are run. Again you are correct in what you say about overspending. Compared to other clubs our average spend is low.
Problem is the business acumen. Again boiling down to the idiots that run the club.
They should be bringing money in not making it disappear. There in lies the problem

Why?
Is Mcneil, Danjuma, Dobbin and Harrison not enough? Plus Young could play there
yes that's not enough, dobbin isn't proven and if young is winger cover who's playing left back?
Mcneil got 7 goals last season
danjuma got 1 in 17 appearances
harrison got 5 and played the same position as Mcneil on the left.

It’s still been a decent window but there was an opportunity today with the money coming in that the right two or three signings could’ve made that a squad that shouldn’t go down. Looks like the opportunity has again been missed.

I think we've had a good window. And it's not over yet.

Certainly not losing sleep over

Davies
Holgate
Iwobi
Gomes
Gbamin
Gray

Absolute muck the lot of them. So what if Iwobi ran alot, my dog runs around in Circles pissing on tyre wheels every time we leaves the house. He and buddy the dog serve very little purpose, one was on over 100k a week, buddy only costs me leftover food and tap water.

Get a grip people, we have a FFP hearing in two months, a stadium to pay for. New perspective owners want to see a viable business sheet.

If we move out Maupay, Iwobi and Cannon today.

Gray, Gbamin and Gomes to other places where windows havent yet closed.

It will be a huge benefit to the wage bill and nicely trim the fat.

Next summer and the summer after the remaining dross will be out the door.

Would that really be feasible? Wasn't Nkounkou on an obligation to buy? Therefore he had no option but to sign, he'd already agreed a contract when he went on loan.

Coady, on the other hand, was an option to buy, so we'd have had to convince him to sign a contract, just so we could flog him.

Could be wrong about all that, but that's my take on it.

Nkounkou was an option that apparently he himself was unaware of and saint etienne never requested.

Selling rather than loaning Tom Cannon when they are bringing in nobody should tell you what the agenda is

Getting a solid fee for a player not going to play under the manager?

Just hope theres a sell on %