Summer transfer window 2023

Weve got 6 wide players. 4 if iwobi and gray are sold. Thats enough for 2 positions.

We need 1 CM + 1 ACM

The defence should be focused on next summer.
Who is the 6 wide players dobbin is not good enough, i have harrison mcneil danjuma. Also you must have watched the cup game that was the backup defence with starting gk and rb. Is definately an arra we must look at

Not sure my incoming fees are wrong but possibly spending 5 million so far is
Beto’s fee is being spent next year. Harrison’s loan there is no fee.
Young is on a free
The Portuguese lad will be on drip payments. Not sure what the down payment is though.
I know Everton never fully divulge fees but we were paid in full for Gordon and Kean. The other monies in are not far away I reckon
Money just disappears with us though
Disappears. We’re in the top ten highest net spends in the whole of Europe. We have spent hundreds of millions, and broke FFP. Of course the club need to hold money and balance the books.

Its crazy, we banked 45m for Gordon and 27m for Kean and nobody is even talking about it.

Said it a few times. It’s just accepted as the norm for some reason. Total unacceptable to sell assets and not reinvest in the squad. We have added a couple of names but nowhere near the amount we have brought in since Jan. Wouldn’t surprise me if they try it again today.

Pure spin that

The PR drive has started already.

It's very simple what is going on. The powers that be don't want to reinvest and don't want to back the manager. And it's why they should have been told to leave the club over the summer.

100%, it really isn’t that hard to find to players to improve this squad.

Pickford
Coleman - Tarks - Branners - Young
Gana - Onana
Dele
Harrison - Beto - McNeil
I reckon that team could EASILY keep us up.

Dont ask about subs.
I honestly think you're mad if you think this side stays up. Luton, Sheffield Utd and us will be the three. We'll be gone by the end of March this year imo.

Well I look forward to our balance sheet showing a 100million pound profit real soon then.
just speculating but paying off debt isn't profit it just reduces interest payments.

And any transfer fees we agree are likely paid to us over many years.

Maybe we get 20 mil of the 100m this year.

I like the idea of a ring-fenced transfer-fee account but it must be so far from the truth.