Summer transfer window 2023

If we move out Maupay, Iwobi and Cannon today.

Gray, Gbamin and Gomes to other places where windows havent yet closed.

It will be a huge benefit to the wage bill and nicely trim the fat.

Next summer and the summer after the remaining dross will be out the door.

Nkounkou was an option that apparently he himself was unaware of and saint etienne never requested.

Getting a solid fee for a player not going to play under the manager?

Just hope theres a sell on %

let’s hope all your footy manager stuff can do it in the champ

I think we've had a good window. And it's not over yet.

Certainly not losing sleep over

Davies
Holgate
Iwobi
Gomes
Gbamin
Gray

Absolute muck the lot of them. So what if Iwobi ran alot, my dog runs around in Circles pissing on tyre wheels every time we leaves the house. He and buddy the dog serve very little purpose, one was on over 100k a week, buddy only costs me leftover food and tap water.

Get a grip people, we have a FFP hearing in two months, a stadium to pay for. New perspective owners want to see a viable business sheet.
i'm guessing perspective owners want to buy a premier league side though?

Nkounkou was an option that apparently he himself was unaware of and saint etienne never requested.

Fair enough, I still don't see how we could have convinced Coady to sign a contract just so we could sell him on. Short of outright lying to him like.

Amazed Nkounkou agreed to go along with it, tbh. If a club wanted to buy you for £10 million, but another club tried to act as the middle man and make a healthy profit, you'd tell them to jog on, would you not? Assuming you had the final say of course.

Wait until tomorrow...thats was easy opposition last night. Let's see how he does in the league. And knowing our luck, I can see a big injury tomorrow, and many regrets on not strengthening the squad today when we have the money...allegedly
Aye. Exactly.

It’s a bit mad that we scraped by last game of the season last year, three games in and are bottom this season having not scored a goal and arguably are weaker than last season - Beto aside, who is an unproven quantity in the prem.

Yet some people think we have had a good summer , I know things are tight but I think we needed so much more than what we are got and feel we might finally drop this year. That back 4 terrifies me.

We should at the absolute minimum try for Maxwel Cornet on loan with an option to buy. I also wouldn't mind throwing our hats in the ring for a loan move to sign Trevoh Chalobah.

No to Cornet yes to Chalobah.

Did the Maupay loan to Brentford get mentioned earlier and I missed the discussion? I've been been out for a two mile walk and then reading a book for the last couple of hours.

Waiting on maupay loan confirmation.

No confirmation on any outs yet.

Remind me when Everton were last relegated?

Or are you solely referring to our win in a cup match with a mismatched team?
I’m referencing our form for 2 years and the general downward trajectory continued into this season because we have a team who can’t pass the ball more than 3 times without losing it

Fair enough, I still don't see how we could have convinced Coady to sign a contract just so we could sell him on. Short of outright lying to him like.

Amazed Nkounkou agreed to go along with it, tbh. If a club wanted to buy you for £10 million, but another club tried to act as the middle man and make a healthy profit, you'd tell them to jog on, would you not? Assuming you had the final say of course.

There was an interview a month ago saying he didnt even know they had an option to buy and had told his new manager that he wanted to leave.