Summer transfer window 2023

For the fast, counter attacking style Dyche clearly wants, I’d have the Cornet that was at Burnley season before last over Gray no problem in a straight swap. As long as his injury hasn’t stopped him being rapid, energetic and scoring goals I’m in
I would agree but looking at his appearances for West Ham last year, he was mostly injured and when he played it was mostly in their Euro cup appearances. Just over 230 mins in the prem and almost 390 mins in the euro conference thingy (matches and qualifiers).

Do we ask at the medical, are you over your injury or even check that the player has an injury?

Perhaps Dyche can get him to play as if he was that player at Burnley. Who knows?

To be honest I don't understand what a Cornet loan deal means to us. Obviously we still have some money to spend. But if we agree on a loan for a winger( which bobble said is our main target),then who do we plan to spend the money on?

He’s the least effective of the three.

He was easily the best player on the pitch in that horrible first half last night and he's the one who provided the pass for Beto.

He can get better, absolutely, but I'm beginning to wonder if people have it in for the lad. He's made big improvements this season already. Lot more influential already than last season.

Looks like Iwobi will be gone, there’s no smoke without fire.

Huge shame as I’d love to see him create for Beto, but if he’s not signing the new deal and we can get £20m for him with a year on his deal, then it has to be done.

Anything above £1m for Gray is pure profit for the books, and it looks like we’d get £10-13m for him.

Iwobi must have £6/7m on the accounts to pay off, so £20m and his £100k pw wages off the books could be really valuable.

Cannon leaving for £7m is really healthy for the books too, pure profit.

We’d be looking at £25-30m profit for the accounts, and hopefully the majority of those sales in up front payments.

We desperately need a new winger, and defenders. Our defence is a complete mess, Godfrey and Keane showed again tonight that they aren’t the level we need.

Serious question as I do t watch much footy apart from our shower …

Assuming we did have 30m from those sales

What RB CM and LB do we realistically think we could get in that would be available?

Surely any decent players would not be sold by there teams unless we overpaid massively .

If we could get Gnonto and Sinisterra before the deadline, I think that would be an improvement. Looks like Bakayoko is either going to stay at PSV because they are now in the Champions League proper or going to Liverpool. if they sell salah to the Saudis.

If we cant get the 2 in from Leeds then I think we could get Sulemana and Cornet.
If I was having a bet then I'd say Sulemana and Cornet seem the most likely additions tomorrow.