Summer transfer window 2023

So we aren’t interested in getting any defenders?

skysports-michael-keane-everton_5079911.jpg

I am sure there will be a fair few West Ham fans that would be willing to drive Cornet to Goodison (judging by their forums).

So thats him in the shirt holding a scarf above his head Saturday Morning. Welcome Cornet.

For the fast, counter attacking style Dyche clearly wants, I’d have the Cornet that was at Burnley season before last over Gray no problem in a straight swap. As long as his injury hasn’t stopped him being rapid, energetic and scoring goals I’m in

So we aren’t interested in getting any defenders?

Lots of plates spinning I reckon. We have one domestic loan left to use - so might depend whether the deals for a winger and centre mid are permanent or loans.

The fact Maguire and Tanganga have been mentioned on loan (Maguire defo not happening now) makes me think that CB is a position they'll do if they can get enough outs and get the other two ins done first.

Bobble claims we're going back in for Gnonto and Sinisterra from Leeds. We like Bakayoko and Sulemana too and Cornet will be last resort if we can't get any of them.
If we could get Gnonto and Sinisterra before the deadline, I think that would be an improvement. Looks like Bakayoko is either going to stay at PSV because they are now in the Champions League proper or going to Liverpool. if they sell salah to the Saudis.

If we cant get the 2 in from Leeds then I think we could get Sulemana and Cornet.