Summer transfer window 2023

is the fact we can only do 1 more loan from a PL side going to hinder us i feel ?
Cornet or Salumana and a midfielder like the lad from Brighton for example.
And that German centre back would not be a loan as he is in the last year of his contract.

Or would there be any money left in the tank if we sell Gray and/or Iwobi and/or even Cannon has been touted.
The 1 domestic loan is a severe limiting factor when it sounds like we want to cover at least 3 positions still.

However if we are dealing with keen sellers for the likes of Cornet / Elvedi or other surplus guys like a Rob Holding for CB cover we could negotiate relatively low up front payments that could be covered by selling Iwobi or even getting 5m for Cannon, freeing up the loan for a higher fee player like Sulemana. West Ham want rid of Cornet and have no immediate need for cash so that looks like a permanent deal we could work.

Not sure where the Brighton CM fits in, don't know the player but for the one domestic loan I'd prioritise other areas.

I like Cornet, he'd be a better left back than Young and decent enough cover on the wing. Dyche got him playing at his best and it'd be a low risk loan, so why not?

What I can't stomach is signing up for more insufferable ice cream puns. Some lengthy bans need handing out.
Well you are the milkman :rolleyes:

The 1 domestic loan is a severe limiting factor when it sounds like we want to cover at least 3 positions still.

However if we are dealing with keen sellers for the likes of Cornet / Elvedi or other surplus guys like a Rob Holding for CB cover we could negotiate relatively low up front payments that could be covered by selling Iwobi or even getting 5m for Cannon, freeing up the loan for a higher fee player like Sulemana. West Ham want rid of Cornet and have no immediate need for cash so that looks like a permanent deal we could work.

Not sure where the Brighton CM fits in, don't know the player but for the one domestic loan I'd prioritise other areas.
Obviously there are still international loan slots too but I've seen nothing of the sort linked.

I like Cornet, he'd be a better left back than Young and decent enough cover on the wing. Dyche got him playing at his best and it'd be a low risk loan, so why not?

What I can't stomach is signing up for more insufferable ice cream puns. Some lengthy bans need handing out.
The deal has to run into hundreds & thousands

So, Cornet and a midfielder Brighton don’t want.

I mean, as much as I am sick of Iwobi, still think I’d prefer to keep him than sign Cornet as his replacement.

Cornet done nothing in the last 12 months to make it even seem worthwhile.
Sean likes him, just like Sean likes Michael and Sean likes Neal...

It's a trio of likes.