Summer transfer window 2023

Tbh I'm not bothered about Kudus, most Dutch journo's seem to think they paid way too much for him and are 50/50 as to whether he will work in the PL. Cornet though, I can only think we want him for LB otherwise it's pointless.
The Dutch league is a huge punt these days. Especially if you’re spending big money. Look at all the failed moves over the last few years

I like Cornet, he'd be a better left back than Young and decent enough cover on the wing. Dyche got him playing at his best and it'd be a low risk loan, so why not?

What I can't stomach is signing up for more insufferable ice cream puns. Some lengthy bans need handing out.
I want a Beto Cornetto

I like Cornet, he'd be a better left back than Young and decent enough cover on the wing. Dyche got him playing at his best and it'd be a low risk loan, so why not?

What I can't stomach is signing up for more insufferable ice cream puns. Some lengthy bans need handing out.
I’m the same Ice Cream every time I see a new pun.

9 goals in 26 for Burnley, can play LB/LW and played off the striker for dyche, has pace, low fee. Makes all the sense in the world tbh.
It doesn't at all, we need a right sided player not another left sided one and certainly not one who has only ever performed for a few months in their entire career. It can only be as a LB so Young goes over to the other side but then we have 3 RB now.

So, Cornet and a midfielder Brighton don’t want.

I mean, as much as I am sick of Iwobi, still think I’d prefer to keep him than sign Cornet as his replacement.

Cornet done nothing in the last 12 months to make it even seem worthwhile.