Summer transfer window 2023

So is iwobi still injured? We need not just strikers but wingers as well. How we're we bidding on gnonto if we can't afford che adams? We're just not able to provide a proper first payment?
It just doesn't add up does it, I don't think anyone has a clue, not even our own board knows how much money we have

It's all over lads. It's gone. Everton are stuck in a financial death spiral and the Saudi league is going to be the dominant force in football forever and ever.

BUT the Earth is going to be uninhabitable for mankind within 100 years due to our own ineptitude anyway, so it's swings and roundabouts really innit.
Well that's made me feel much better

It's all over lads. It's gone. Everton are stuck in a financial death spiral and the Saudi league is going to be the dominant force in football forever and ever.

BUT the Earth is going to be uninhabitable for mankind within 100 years due to our own ineptitude anyway, so it's swings and roundabouts really innit.
Agree Greta

Kudus close to WHAM for £38m apparently, assuming he’s worth that, would he have been a better transfer / investment than £15m on Chermiti & £20m+ on Gnonto?
Edit - also what would we have expected for £38m? 10 goals in his first season, 20?

Kudus close to WHAM for £38m apparently, assuming he’s worth that, would he have been a better transfer / investment than £15m on Chermiti & £20m+ on Gnonto?
Edit - also what would we have expected for £38m? 10 goals in his first season, 20?
I think West Ham will be paying most of that cash upfront as they have it. We don’t have the cash so it would be 1 mill upfront and 37 over 37 years.

They’re giving him Freedom but it may not be the Club Tropicana he’ll stay at for long as he’s one of the top rated Young Guns in the game but I guess he’ll say to Moyes ‘I’m You’re Man’

Get some free’s in !

Nzonzi, Morelos, marega ! They’re better than what we have and available ! If they’re rubbish at least we can say they were free ! Rather than spending millions on the same rubbish !