Summer transfer window 2023

Honestly, people questioning our spending power this summer seem to have forgotten that we have an owner who wants out and the stadium will not come for free.
it's not the spending that puzzles me. I know we have no money...its the idiots that are spending it. we all know we need a starting front man for a couple of years now.

so get go and spend the little we have in every other position.

Looking back now, it’s absolutely incredible that we didn’t sign Cody for 4 million. He’s not a world beater but he’s a solid premier league defender who can actually defend.

I’m not gonna fight it anymore my bed sheets are well and truly drenched, buy a kin striker you mings.
didn't need to look back. I knew once yerry left we needed a starting center back cause dyche didn't trust keane with it came down to business last year and yet he starts this season. I haven't trusted keane in 5 years.

complete joke of a club.

£12m price, efficiently agreed in day or so.

Leeds have a bigger pull, more money and more business acumen than Everton.

Never thought we’d say that a few years ago - the regression of the club under Moshiri is staggering.
We're a mess mate, no doubt, but Leeds are too. Half their first team have gone out on loan for no fee whatsoever because of absurd clauses put in their contracts by their, now departed, DoF. We don't have exclusivity on being useless bellends.