Summer transfer window 2023

An immature, childish answer to a reasonable question. The supporters deserve better
All desperate to get players in, i get that is prob his response to the media but it is us fans who take notice of what he is saying. Aint a joke again we have seen investment leave, couldnt have said it better what you have said

Remember we’ve sold Simms, the young lad to Chelsea and got money from the Stones deal. Added to the likely money for Gray/Cannon etc, I think it’s unlikely we have a positive net spend this summer.
Yeh. We have still signed an actual player and paid for two loans and, guessing one more in poss two (i know, I know) with the sale of gray.

It's all over lads. It's gone. Everton are stuck in a financial death spiral and the Saudi league is going to be the dominant force in football forever and ever.

BUT the Earth is going to be uninhabitable for mankind within 100 years due to our own ineptitude anyway, so it's swings and roundabouts really innit.

Looking back now, it’s absolutely incredible that we didn’t sign Cody for 4 million. He’s not a world beater but he’s a solid premier league defender who can actually defend.

I’m not gonna fight it anymore my bed sheets are well and truly drenched, buy a kin striker you mings.
we have enough highly-paid, distinctly average centre backs and are (hopefully) going to be bringing branthwaite into the team

we have enough highly-paid, distinctly average centre backs and are (hopefully) going to be bringing branthwaite into the team
Plus Coady immediately got injured - as he gets on, he's going to start picking up more injuries.
The real criminal is Brands who shackled us with a £75k/wk weapon in Mason Holgate.

It's all over lads. It's gone. Everton are stuck in a financial death spiral and the Saudi league is going to be the dominant force in football forever and ever.

BUT the Earth is going to be uninhabitable for mankind within 100 years due to our own ineptitude anyway, so it's swings and roundabouts really innit.
100 years?! I'd kill for your optimism.

I like it how you see both sides of the bigger picture