Summer transfer window 2023

Have to say Alan Myers would have done better to keep quiet today.

Based on the clubs recent record, speculative posts related to striker signings and new investment interest are quite something, not yet 24 hours in the aftermath of a development seen as very worrying by most. There are some unfortunately gullible folk hanging on his every utterance.

If you have nothing to say, say nothing.

Not expected to be done this week….

I’m genuinely confused how these negotiations take place. Do we send a fax and wait for a couple days for them to acknowledge it and send us one back?

If you have two clubs genuinely interested in a deal can’t you set aside an hour to get on a conference call and negotiate a deal? If that doesn’t work move on to another. We should have a long list of targets. Just seems like all of this is way more difficult then it needs to be.

Have to say Alan Myers would have done better to keep quiet today.

Based on the clubs recent record, speculative posts related to striker signings and new investment interest are quite something, not yet 24 hours in the aftermath of a development seen as very worrying by most. There are some unfortunately gullible folk hanging on his every utterance.

If you have nothing to say, say nothing.
100%. He's really not done himself any favors this window. At best, he's been sticking his neck out for very little return and, at worst, he's a full fledged mouthpiece of the club to try to get people calm down and forget about Mosh/Bill. I don't doubt his commitment to the club and maybe he's trying to do what he can in the tense situation, but he's gotta reel it in.

Myers ITK technique revealed....

giphy.gif

Not expected to be done this week….

I’m genuinely confused how these negotiations take place. Do we send a fax and wait for a couple days for them to acknowledge it and send us one back?

If you have two clubs genuinely interested in a deal can’t you set aside an hour to get on a conference call and negotiate a deal? If that doesn’t work move on to another. We should have a long list of targets. Just seems like all of this is way more difficult then it needs to be.
But how could the papers use the phrase 'preparing a bid' then?
It's for the good of the economy
EITC that