Summer transfer window 2023

Whilst Bill Kenwright and the Everton board have been tucked up in bed since half past 7. Have to be in work at around 11-11:30, see if any faxes have come in. Good news, half day on Friday so Bill is extremely happy

IMG_4638.jpeg

Well, the time to call for change has passed, we really need to get behind the manager.
Eh whatever, what I say on an internet forum isn't going to change how his work goes. I'll be the first to say he's figured it out when I see that he's figured it out I can promise you that much. As of this moment I just haven't seen that and a mountain of evidence exists that I won't. Hopefully we're on 40 points come April 1st despite it.

Interesting were seeing that Elliot Anderson (Newcastle) enquiries earlier in the window were rejected.

Links to Wharton (Blackburn) and Scott (Bristol now Bournemouth) also.

Hoping for that young midfielder.

So would people be happy if within the next 20 odd days we have finalized the following (including early summer signings)

In
Young
Danjuma (loan)
Gnonto
Chermiti
Ekitike (loan with option)

Out
Gray
Townsend
Simms
Mina
Davies

Also if we could get shut of Holgate, Gbamin or Gomes (or at least 1).

Are we in a stronger position or will we still be relying on a half fit DCL and Maupay to get us goals.

Will we see some players push on including Branthwait, Patterson and Onana? Plus McNeil to continue his fine end of season form.

Surely based on above we should not really be in a relegation scrap come May.

Only concern I guess is goals..... or will we see more chances created with Gnonto and Danjuma.

I guess like every Evertonian I am excited but dreading Saturday!
I'd be happy enough with that