Summer transfer window 2023

He’s also been a manager for a decade and his best attacking player development wise is Kieran Trippier. It isn’t just about the tactics here.
Be fair mate, he’s hardly had an abundance of attacking talent at his disposal.

Never once have I looked at an attacker signed by Burnley and thought “oh we’ve missed out there.”

Fella was literally working with championship level players on championship level wages.

Never once have I looked at an attacker signed by Burnley and thought “oh we’ve missed out there.”

Fella was literally working with championship level players on championship level wages.
And the example he gives goes against his point as trippier is still one of the best attacking fullbacks in premier league lol

It’s always been a choice he’s made. He was at Burnley for 10 years! He chose to not sign anyone like that!

Prison can be like that.
Again iirc, he'd only been married 12 months. We lost out on a player or a sale, league goals weren't replaced, and now in the immediate aftermath there's the P&S factor to consider. Alongside the fact that 'club headlock' has been dragged through the mud via the media and the associated blackout due to 'ongoing investigation by police'. Amazed they didn't sign him for commissioner.

So would people be happy if within the next 20 odd days we have finalized the following (including early summer signings)

In
Young
Danjuma (loan)
Gnonto
Chermiti
Ekitike (loan with option)

Out
Gray
Townsend
Simms
Mina
Davies

Also if we could get shut of Holgate, Gbamin or Gomes (or at least 1).

Are we in a stronger position or will we still be relying on a half fit DCL and Maupay to get us goals.

Will we see some players push on including Branthwait, Patterson and Onana? Plus McNeil to continue his fine end of season form.

Surely based on above we should not really be in a relegation scrap come May.

Only concern I guess is goals..... or will we see more chances created with Gnonto and Danjuma.

I guess like every Evertonian I am excited but dreading Saturday!

So would people be happy if within the next 20 odd days we have finalized the following (including early summer signings)

In
Young
Danjuma (loan)
Gnonto
Chermiti
Ekitike (loan with option)

Out
Gray
Townsend
Simms
Mina
Davies

Also if we could get shut of Holgate, Gbamin or Gomes (or at least 1).

Are we in a stronger position or will we still be relying on a half fit DCL and Maupay to get us goals.

Will we see some players push on including Branthwait, Patterson and Onana? Plus McNeil to continue his fine end of season form.

Surely based on above we should not really be in a relegation scrap come May.

Only concern I guess is goals..... or will we see more chances created with Gnonto and Danjuma.

I guess like every Evertonian I am excited but dreading Saturday!
This is ideal but also unlikely to happen in its entirety - in terms of both ins and outs

He’s also been a manager for a decade and his best attacking player development wise is Kieran Trippier. It isn’t just about the tactics here.
So it’s his fault Chris wood and Ashley Barnes aren’t top tier strikers? The fact that he actually got something out of the blunt instruments they are in this league is impressive enough.

Chris wood was a 1 in 3 striker at Burnley. At Newcastle, in a more attacking side with a different manager he was 1 in 9…

Dyche is here to do a job given the circumstances he inherited. He’s making progress.

Could be a year minimum, maybe more, so ideally we need another senior striking option, I hope I'm wrong and he hits the ground running
This lad isnt even Sportings first choice striker, expecting him to play any big part of our season is foolish - plot twist, this is Everton, he’ll probably play all season whether hes ready or not.

Well he’s here now, and he’s choosing to sign players like that, so let’s give him a chance yeah?

So it’s his fault Chris wood and Ashley Barnes aren’t top tier strikers? The fact that he actually got something out of the blunt instruments they are in this league is impressive enough.

Chris wood was a 1 in 3 striker at Burnley. At Newcastle, in a more attacking side with a different manager he was 1 in 9…

Dyche is here to do a job given the circumstances he inherited. He’s making progress.
Here’s hoping the optimism isn’t misplaced this season