Summer transfer window 2023

I think ive written this so many times in here now lol

Iwobi likely to play wide right + Doucoure in advanced midfield.

Gbamin, Gomes out the door and Dele would be advanced

Leaving Gana, Garner and Onana for 2 positions...not enough.

We still have 5 centre backs...we can sell 1 and still need to sell a 2nd before theres space for a new player.

I have a sneaking suspicion that if Gnonto comes in, along with Danjuma, Iwobi will be moved into the midfield 3 to add creativity.

Targeting young attackers while employing Dyche is one of those things only Everton could do. Hopefully he can keep them progressing for the next guy. But I like the transfer strategy a lot this summer.
Dyche has not been nearly as negative as you seem to think. He’s trying to set up his team to be able to attack in a specific way, but he’s not just parking the bus.

We ain’t playing possession with the defenders and midfielders we have available.

Dyche has not been nearly as negative as you seem to think. He’s trying to set up his team to be able to attack in a specific way, but he’s not just parking the bus.

We ain’t playing possession with the defenders and midfielders we have available.
He’s also been a manager for a decade and his best attacking player development wise is Kieran Trippier. It isn’t just about the tactics here.