Summer transfer window 2023

look at chelsea mate, even tho they can do what they like to us

and if moshiri is legging us then he’s not assed

Maybe we could pay him off from any transfer fee.

I’m assuming he would get 50k elsewhere?
Sell home for 10-12m or whatever and then the buying club can give him 50k and we pay him out the 20k a week for the rest of his contract?
I’m not sure how long he’s got left but 2 years would be 2.5m or something like that. Leaving is with 8-10m …. They get the player, he doesn’t lose money and we get rid and it’s all FFP profit … win , win , win for everyone

Any good Zat ?

Kind of signing we should be making.

Somebody at this club is trying to do the right sort of things, even if they do get thwarted at every turn.

Looks like he moved from Norway to Belgium for a fee 2 years ago, when he was 16.

Now just turned 18 and 40 odd games under his belt already.

3 U21 caps already is impressive too. Looks exciting on youtube ;)

He's part of that stable of young Norwegian players that they are very excited about. There's him, Eng, Karlsbakk, Egeli and the brilliantly named Seedy Jatta in the forward positions alone that they have high hopes for.

It's a market we should be looking at for value. If, for example, we did get a decent forward in and were looking to bring in a cheap second forward, then Akor Adams might be worth a punt. Possibly better suited to the Championship, but he is only 23, big and a handful and has scored 15 in 15.

Seedy's stats dont look great. Karlsbakk in Holland? Egeli seems to be someone 16 who may make the same move as Nusa.

Worth picking these types up in pairs perhaps to help them settle.

Looks like he moved from Norway to Belgium for a fee 2 years ago, when he was 16.

Now just turned 18 and 40 odd games under his belt already.

3 U21 caps already is impressive too. Looks exciting on youtube ;)

Seedy's stats dont look great. Karlsbakk in Holland? Egeli seems to be someone 16 who may make the same move as Nusa.

Worth picking these types up in pairs perhaps to help them settle.
Haven't seen any of them play, but reqd an article on this generation of Norwegian talent about 2 or 3 months ago. Seedy's got an amazing name though.

Zat literally posted about him 1 hour ago… coincidence, i think not. Zat = Mail writer

Ive created a smokescreen for Uncle Kev.

Different player wasnt it? Zat posted about Antonio Nusa

Both. Asked Nymz what the fella was like.

Atalanta are a bigger club than us with a fan base that isn’t conspiratorial

Cant tell if this is a joke.

Man, the name seedy jatta has killed me

He should fly an x-wing ffs

I’ve been giggling in bed and my wife kicking me

That was me, sorry.

Well I think that’s all the info we need

10mil in Jan, 15mil last week...now 25mil.

£15mil im game but not £25mil.