Summer transfer window 2023

I think that lad we sold to Newcastle last season started about 1 game for PNE before he came back to us and started playing on the regular like

Sound so any kid we loan out to a third tier team and flops should still be played in the PL then because Newcastle were stupid enough to buy Gordon.

We’ve already started with the ‘well we tried’ lines..
I know there are constraints but there is more than a whiff of serious incompetence too. Kev might have a nose for a player but he ain’t got the pull when it comes to taking his pick..

Maybe he hasn't but he always has the acumen of Chairman Bill to fall back on and obviously he has...

We’ve already started with the ‘well we tried’ lines..
I know there are constraints but there is more than a whiff of serious incompetence too. Kev might have a nose for a player but he ain’t got the pull when it comes to taking his pick..

So frustrating reading that quote from SD, a shoulder shrug of a comment and a promise of the underwhelming season to come I think.

Sound so any kid we loan out to a third tier team and flops should still be played in the PL then because Newcastle were stupid enough to buy Gordon.

Sound so any youth that doesn’t score 30 on loan we instantly bin as not good enough for the first team.

Or, and this might be a crazy idea, we let the coaches and manager decide.

To be fair the havoc he causes in our defence at times, if we can do the same in the opposition defence we have player.
And his 50 pence head and having his boots on the wrong feet will cause havoc in the oppo box
I think this plan has legs..un like Keano