Summer transfer window 2023

He's part of that stable of young Norwegian players that they are very excited about. There's him, Eng, Karlsbakk, Egeli and the brilliantly named Seedy Jatta in the forward positions alone that they have high hopes for.

It's a market we should be looking at for value. If, for example, we did get a decent forward in and were looking to bring in a cheap second forward, then Akor Adams might be worth a punt. Possibly better suited to the Championship, but he is only 23, big and a handful and has scored 15 in 15.
Not the Adams we'll be looking at, sadly

Scary how many blues watxhed that game today and took to Twitter to announce they believe Dobbin needs to be in Dyche’s thinking this season.

He scored THREE league One goals last season. “Dyche needs to use him for his pace tho lad”

I think that lad we sold to Newcastle last season started about 1 game for PNE before he came back to us and started playing on the regular like

He's part of that stable of young Norwegian players that they are very excited about. There's him, Eng, Karlsbakk, Egeli and the brilliantly named Seedy Jatta in the forward positions alone that they have high hopes for.

It's a market we should be looking at for value. If, for example, we did get a decent forward in and were looking to bring in a cheap second forward, then Akor Adams might be worth a punt. Possibly better suited to the Championship, but he is only 23, big and a handful and has scored 15 in 15.
im in bed and my wife is annoyed and trying to sleep cos Ive come home kissed and I’m howling at this, she’s fuming

Couldn't have predicted that really. I was delighted when we signed him. Was quality before he came to us. For some reason just didn't work out
I watched him at Southampton regularly. Despite scoring a fair amount of goals he was still somehow crap. Would kill for him today though lol