Summer transfer window 2023

I don’t mean all as in this window. I’m talking about their exorbitant spending since they came back up. It’s never spoken about unlike us who apparently are 50p shy of a 10 point reduction.
I don't know, but I bet their wage bill is a lot smarter than ours
No chance their version of holgate is on 72k/w for example

That Jebbison thing isn't even new its from a Liverpool echo article this morning saying we had looked at Jebbison as a long term target. Unless this is a new piece of info?

We were linked with him as soon as he scored against us at Goodison, I think it was the covid season and he was about 16 or 17.
Maybe we could offer them cash plus Holgate, as they are apparently interested in him.

I know he’s only 20, but he had 19 appearances and 2 goals last season in the championship, Simms did better than that in half a season on loan at Sunderland. There must be better options?

just checked and besides the fact I saw three different figures for Everton, the one I saw for Villa was higher than all of them
Guess it'll catch up with them if they don't stay in Europe

Gotta say I'm suprised by that

Wasn’t suggesting they’re in any trouble or anything but the amount of crap we get about our financial state by the league how is theirs meant to be any better.

it's the perfect benchmark until we sign more strikers that ensure he doesn't play
I'll be happy to stop then
Signing a marginally better striker than possibly the worst striker to ever wear the shirt won't save this team. We need a striker that actually contributes. Being better than Maupay isn't enough, just like being better than Gbamin, Holgate, Keane etc.. isn't enough. I'd rather buy one genuinely decent player than five "better than X" players.

The only pleasure about being an Everton fan in the near future is the new ground, and even that will wear off extremely quickly if Kenwright is still clinging on / we're still flirting with relegation / we're in the Championship.

There will be no footballing success for Everton in the 2020s, and I think if we can get to 2030 as a once again top 8 team it'll be a huge success, which in itself is incredibly sad.

We can rule out being anywhere near to City, United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Newcastle. Spurs and Villa are both looking to be some years ahead of us in their development while the likes of Brighton, Brentford and Fulham will not be easy teams to overtake in the next 2-3 years.

BMD will be great until we all remember we're still a nothing club and a shiny new stadium isn't going to propel us past State-owned and/or genuine megaclubs like United and Liverpool who have tens of millions of fans around the world.
Already has gone for me, it does look amazing but the mess this team is in at this time i just cant accept. Is getting harder trying to keep be positive this window, all i see is the club trying to show stadium pics, videos ect to try and keep the fanbase happy. Is all about recruitment this season for me we need attackers