Summer transfer window 2023

PL is the most popular league so most players will have seen it and I have no doubt the players agent will be aware. Proof is in the pudding and we can't attract players at the moment, last season we were in the same situation but had Lampard who had been a world class player who players want to learn from (look what happened there lol)
If it looks like a duck swims like a duck and quacks like a duck it’s probably a duck and if a club looks skint doesn’t buy anyone for a year and keeps saying it’s skint then it’s probably skint. It’s the most obvious thing in the world to me that we ain’t got a pot to pee in but you tell yourself dyche is the one stopping players from signing if it makes you feel better Simon I suppose it would be nice if it was that simple and we could sack him and make everything ok so it’s understandable to tell yourself that fairy story.

Is anyone really surprised with the shambles that's going on once again ? I really hoped that we'd have a plan for the summer after messing up in January. But deep down I knew we wouldn't have . We are scrambling for loans or nominal fees to sign players .
We aren't going to get the real Everton Football Club back until Kenwright and Moshiri have gone . Until then like it or not we're scrapping it out with the likes of Sheffield United, Bournemouth, etc unfortunately

Is anyone really surprised with the shambles that's going on once again ? I really hoped that we'd have a plan for the summer after messing up in January. But deep down I knew we wouldn't have . We are scrambling for loans or nominal fees to sign players .
We aren't going to get the real Everton Football Club back until Kenwright and Moshiri have gone . Until then like it or not we're scrapping it out with the likes of Sheffield United, Bournemouth, etc unfortunately
Think even Bournemouth are out of our league that the minute sadly

He wasn’t found guilty either, and in the eyes of the law he’s innocent.
Not really sure what your game is here, Nob? Not getting enough attention at home so you've come to the internet for some action? If so, I can recommend some other sites that might get the job done quicker.