Summer transfer window 2023

Probably because they were one of the few clubs that would deal on our terms. It really is narrowing the market down for us. Also (I don't care how many folk want to have a whinge about this) like it or not, there will be players approached who are knocking us back because of Dyche and the image he has and his style of management, he is seen as a long ball guy who plays negative football and for younger players they want to part of a progressive project with a future where they have a chance to show what they can do.

I have no doubt we will make more signings but yeah the wait is highly frustrating mate I do agree.
I’m not defending the board here, but that’s his job. He knows the parameters so should identify players in the lower echelons of Europe

So do I. Over 3 DoFs there is now too much of a pattern for it to be a coincidence. There is far too much interference from upstairs at the club
Kenwright still has that traditional view that the Chairman partakes in transfer activities. He is not the only one Sullivan at West Ham is the same, he still involves himself heavily in first team business. Most other teams moved away from that type of model and towards the dedicated recruitment team working under a DoF/Sporting Director years ago.

What’s with the trend for naming Dan Purdy (sp), James Vaughn and the tea lady everytime the recruitment team is mentioned by the Super Bloos? Another cunning plan for Super Kev to slip away from being accountable? I don’t care if Satan and Kissinger are doing the deals - get a striker in.

The thing that bugs me is we can easily find a stopgap improvement to fill up spots but we are so insistent in wasting our time bidding on players with no money that we leave it all last minute and end up with nothing.
This while we go on wild goose chases the attainable talent is moving elsewhere we will be left with the scraps from the bins

Probably because they were one of the few clubs that would deal on our terms. It really is narrowing the market down for us. Also (I don't care how many folk want to have a whinge about this) like it or not, there will be players approached who are knocking us back because of Dyche and the image he has and his style of management, he is seen as a long ball guy who plays negative football and for younger players they want to part of a progressive project with a future where they have a chance to show what they can do.

I have no doubt we will make more signings but yeah the wait is highly frustrating mate I do agree.
I hope you don’t think I’m whinging but I think you’re wrong about that I doubt many young players in Europe have a clue who dyche even is and the same with lots of managers if you give them the money and the chance to play in the most famous league around they’ll come but we can’t give them or their clubs the money it’s as simple as that.

The fact is we've had 3 DoF with Moshiri and Slughead and all have failed!
BTW im not defending Kev here but like we already know the biggest problem is the two clowns above him.

Maybe one of them might of succeeded if it wasn't for them 2 pricks

I hope you don’t think I’m whinging but I think you’re wrong about that I doubt many young players in Europe have a clue who dyche even is and the same with lots of managers if you give them the money and the chance to play in the most famous league around they’ll come but we can’t give them or their clubs the money it’s as simple as that.
PL is the most popular league so most players will have seen it and I have no doubt the players agent will be aware. Proof is in the pudding and we can't attract players at the moment, last season we were in the same situation but had Lampard who had been a world class player who players want to learn from (look what happened there lol)

The fact is we've had 3 DoF with Moshiri and Slughead and all have failed!
BTW im not defending Kev here but like we already know the biggest problem is the two clowns above him.

Maybe one of them might of succeeded if it wasn't for them 2 pricks
Haven’t both Walsh and brands made comments that they were overruled, had to get players as ‘gifts’ for managers and bought players they didn’t want to buy due to owner/chairman/manager all going in different directions.

Destined to fail and it’s just another fall guy for the divs at the top.