Summer transfer window 2023

Hear Graeme Sharp is available on a free.
Had a windfall recently so modest wage demands.
…not sure Osman had ‘lots of faults’. i watched the Academy for many years & only Rooney was better. Osman was a little maestro, not forgetting he was in an FA Youth cup winning team (Rooney also did incredibly well to come runner-up).

if Osman had a ‘fault’, it was making the incredibly difficult look incredibly easy. You need to watch him closely to appreciate the quality.

Anyway, be good if we could sign somebody of that quality.

Joe cole said something similar about ossie… he said going through the youth ranks ossie was head and shoulder above most others in the country but as they moved up his lack of pace and physicality started to come into play. He said he was one of the best youngsters technically that he had seen.

Taking into consideration the position the club was in at the time of his signing, what we actually needed to buy, added to his output and price tag, it’s a very fair suggestion to say he’s the worst signing we’ve ever made.
I think we have a very big list there, Nyarko, A-V-D-M Just to name 2

He said this forward has massive potential and he ruled out Adams. Toure? Gnonto?

When he said the massive potential part?
I think he said its not Gnonto.
If so, it has to be Brobbey or Touré( too good to be true)

Who is "he" ? Who said were after someone with "massive potential" ?

We need a couple of signings like Gnonto.

Young is a one year deal and Danjuma is a loan.

There have to be at least 2 young players brought in and developed to improve the squad long term.